Marlon browne against the mafiosa ____final chapter

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
After giving plenty of notice to authorities, that as they have done nothing to support my legal rights of ownership and possession, allowing the mafiosa company FRANASYL to infiltrate my lawfully purchased property, i have no alternative than to deal with the matter myself.
INFORMATION GIVEN TO---
Police national Peurto Plata and Luperon and Isabella
Police Tourist Puerto Plata. Luperon
Fiscals Office Puerto Plata Luperon Isabela Elvis Garcia and Elva Nunez.
Environment agency puerto Plata Luperon and Esterio Hondo.
Attorney General D.R.---------- Francisco Dominguez Brito
His brother Pedro Dominguez Brito.
The current D.R. President Danilo Medina.
Several past Presidents.
Around 50 of their friends from facebook chosen at random, to ensure they get the message!
Notifications also delivered to Supreme Court , Santa Domingo.
Anti corruption Department Santa Domingo.
Nuria Piera Television Reporters and several other political reporters chosen at random.
Several intenet websites with Photos ; inc. Luperoninfo, forum --DR1-------- Dominican today, and others.
SO
After giving notice that i would return to my property very soon,.
and meet the violence threatened against me by Franasyl Employees Head on and with my retaliation Guarenteed.!!!

Last week I went back to Punta Rusia to inspect my property,
with,!!! my interpreter to make sure there would be no confusion, about my intentions!. If they tried to prevent entry to my property.

On arrival I found no mafiosa presence,What so ever!! only a poorly constructed fence! but no gate.!
obviously they had been warned from someone At the top. that i was coming.!
With the vengeance of GOD!.
As David dealt with Goliath , And Samson dealt with the Philistines
. In the name of the God of ISRAEL!

After a quick walk round inspection, i drained off the remaining flood waters at low tide, Via the same trench in the sea defenses, the FRANASYL GANG had dug to cause the flooded road, in the first place!!.
Then I installed a barrier of sand bags and plastic sheets To stop the in flowing water, as the tide rose during the day.
On Inspection of the mafiosa fence,
I found it very poorly constructed ,with cement posts, but they had used very little cement, mixed with the very muddy beach sand at hand, and this poorly mixed with salt water, the resulting posts were so week they broke up and crumbled to powder in my hands.!
I had no choice but to condemn this shoddy workmanship,
and was surprised Kuki Silverio ,
Reputed to be a major shareholder in Franasyl ,who advertises in his website to be a leading constructor of million dollar Projects .
would employ such inexperienced cowboys. SEE PHOTOS>
I certainly would not advise anyone to purchase a house or any concrete projects, from him after seeing his employees ,work first hand.!

I then installed my own new posts I did think the concrete posts a good idea if done properly, as the wood posts i previously had used tend to rot in the damp sand after 3 or 4 years.
4 inch plastic tubes were used as former's with two steel re-bar rods in each. Then filled with a good rich concrete mix.
This was done to much better standards than the previous Dominican cowboy attempt.!!
I finished off the job by painting my own name on each of my new posts, and repainted my name MARLON BROWNE on my coco trees ,which the mafiosa had over painted in white paint in the property theft attempt.!
As i had also done on the wooden posts in my previous wooden original fence, for the last 5 years of my ownership.! but WHICH was recently destroyed by KUKI SILVERIO EMPLOYEES Hiding behind The FRANASYL name.! In the attempt to keep his own name clean.!
Then i took photo evidence of my handy work. from inside and outside of my property .
i then secured my gate and left . WITH THE CLEAR STATEMENT OF MY CONTINUING owner ship.

MARLON BROWNE.
ISRAEL ( Isaiah 44 v 5)

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Why all that work? You know you only have 17 days more to enjoy life here.

BelgianK

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
This is one hell of a p!ssing contest you got yourself into. Your rants make you seem a tad nuts but i get it.... Not sure to respect your fighting spirit or send you a shrink. You won another battle but it seems they retreated to plan a counter attack to regain the lost ground you reclaimed. Time is on their side so good luck and fight on. Please keep us posted on the next round of battles.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The one with the biggest friends wins!
Unfortunately, you, not being a "Dominicano" don't have much hope!
Another sad story of a foreigner getting in over his depth purchasing property without a clean title.
Bet you didn't use a Big Time Dominican law firm, and get title insurance before you "Leaped"!
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Next thing you know, you will be fighting a Defamation Suit in the DR "Justice??????? System"!

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Yes, be very careful here. In the DR you are not allowed to call liars- liars, or a thief a thief

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
A MAN SHOULD NOT HAVE A DOG AND BARK HIMSELF !!

This is a well known law, of common sense. Teaching man not to be subservient to his dog.
The same law must be applied to public servants.
The Corruption of JUDGES , POLICE , GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ,AND POLITICIANS .
Is caused by the voting public, being week and afraid of his DOG!.
Many people in the D.R. are saying in this country ,you cannot call a THIEF a THIEF.!!!
AND many say you cannot call a LIE,R A LIE,R..
Because ,in the D.R. The criminals have the power to put the innocent in jail.!!
This is because the public servants ,have been allowed to become public masters.!!!
The general public cannot end corruption by changing the politicians or the corrupted officials,
That would be the same as the man who barks changing his DOG!!
WE MUST FIRST, CHANGE OURSELVES!!!
We must not be afraid of our dogs !
WE MUST STOP BEING AFRAID OF OUR PUBLIC SERVANTS.!!!
IF we give our public servants ,the power to change the laws of GOD!!
AND MAKE THEIR OWN!
THEY WILL TURN THE LAWS OF GOD ,UPSIDE DOWN!
its similar to the man who barks letting his dog take him! for a walk!
AND if the dog is boss he will want to sleep in the mans own bed,
BETWEEN The man and his wife, next to his wife !!
THE GENERAL PUBLIC MUST GET TOUGH WITH HIS DOG!!
TO PUT A STOP TO CORRUPTION WE MUST GET TOUGH WITH OUR POLITICIANS!
WE MUST TURN THE DOG AROUND!!
WE MUST RETURN TO THE LAWS OF GOD!
away from the corrupted twisted laws made by the lawyers and politicians .
BACK TO BASIC TRUTH AWAY FROM LIES!. WE MUST INSIST WITH A STRONG VOICE.!
OR THE DOGS WILL RULE US! and laugh at us barking!.
ISRAEL.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
In these last days the battle of good against evil is now underway.
THE GOOD must join their hands to fight against ,THOSE who lie cheat and steal in their attempt to gain prosperity .
The MAFIOSA GANG MEMBERS of THE COMPANY FRANASYL , have joined hands to fight against the good !
Those of us who respect law and order. MUST FIGHT AGAINST THEM!

The time has come to get off the fence.
THE SHEEP WHO FOLLOW THE GOOD SHEPHERD. MUST BE DIVIDED FROM THE GOATS !

iI myself have started the ball rolling by sending this message to 100 FACEBOOK FRIENDS of the Attorney General Francisco Dominguez Brito!
AND 100 friends of President Elect Danilo Medina, As they both have failed to reply to my call for action against the mafiosa property thieves ,
who are targeting foreign investors in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
currently around the north coast village of PUNTA RUCIA.

Using bribed police officers and bribed court officials, and bribed lawyers , AND BRIBED JUDGES !
to cheat and steal from the Gringos, after they have purchased property in the D.R.
IT IS RUMORED SENIOR POLITICIANS IN THE D.R.
AS WELL AS A LARGE BUILDING COMPANY . BASED IN PUERTO PLATA.!
ARE THE MAJOR SHARE holders in FRANASYL.
BUT THEIR NAMES ARE KEPT HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE AS YET !

THE FULL STORY WITH PHOTOS CAN BE SEEN ON LUPERONINFO forum page

also DR1 and DOMINICAN TODAY forums. page!
MARLON BROWNE AGAINST THE MAFIOSA____FINAL CHAPTER!
If you wish to support truth and justice please send details of this story to 100 of your own friends ,OR DOMINICAN POLITICIANS FRIENDS!
100 times 100 equals 10 000 . that times 100 equals 1 000 000 . THAT times 100 equals 100 000 000 .
THAT times 100 ,IS to many for me to count.!
BUT in around one week working together the GOOD!
can tell the whole world WHAT THE EVIL IN THE D.R. is doing!
EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD WILL SOON BE TALKING ABOUT THIS STORY OF GOVERNMENT SUPPORTED CORRUPTION!
LET THE GOOD JOIN HANDS IS SUPPORT .
LET US SHOW THE CRIMINALS .THE POWER OF THE INTERNET TO FIGHT AGAINST EVIL!

ISRAEL (Isaiah 44 v5)

Dec 26, 2011
I've just sent this story, as directed, to 100 friends. They had no idea that the Dominican Republic was corrupt. Now they do.

Thanks!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Can "Mr. Bill", spell, "Defamation of Character Suit"?????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
DR1 accepts absolutely no responsibility for posts made by , "Nut Jobs"!!!!!!!!

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
No, it is his not spam. Mr Bill has a legit beef but is a tad touched. mbgmike, i believe you have stated your wife works for Senor Silverio in the past but just because your wife is honest does not mean her boss is or isn't. Hopefully Mr Bill will not end up kidnapped only to wake up at a hotel room in Boca Chica months later and return to the North Coast to find his property full of tourist.