"MUST READ", DR1 Daily News,10 Dec..."Why Francina Lost Her Eyesight"!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"MUST READ", DR1 Daily News,10 Dec..."Why Francina Lost Her Eyesight"!!!!!

Chip, Pichardo, and the "OTHER", DR1 "Spin Doctors", can now get their statistics correct!
Corruption, Favoritism, Government waste,fraud,crime :bandit::bandit::bandit:, it's all there to read!!!!!
The DR "Leader Of The World", in Sooooo many areas :mad:!!!!
And "CLOSE" in a LOT MORE!!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Government borrowing more than a billion pesos from Banco Reservas to pay their employees "Christmas Bonus".
"Bend Over, close your eyes, and grab your ankles" :cross-eye:surprised:eek::eek::eek:!!!!!!
We will all be paying a lot more, for a lot less, starting on 1 January 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taxes are LOOMING LARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Nuevo", MY A$$ :dead::dead::dead:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
"Bend Over, close your eyes, and grab your ankles" :cross-eye:surprised:eek::eek::eek:!!!!!!

i know what you mean...
2myp5kp.jpg

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Borrowing un billon de pesos from banca reservas to pay employees Christmas bonuses
is ludicrous!

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Even Pichardo IN his infinite wisdom would have a hard time rationalizing todays economic health of the DR

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
If it is so much better every where else why do will still have the (dis)pleasure of youse guys company??? :)

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
First thing I noticed about that article is its written to present how bad the DR is. Example: it is stating, or at least insinuating that DR is ranking 0,36 on the rule of law index. That's not true, on the sub indices that make up the rule of law index DR ranks 0,36 on one of them (absence of corruption) and between .45 and .67 on the other 7, averaging 0.51. Ranking close to the median in regional rankings, doing not so well in income group rankings, but you would have to at least have taken a look at the report itself and not just read an article of a journalist that is looking to feed the reader's gut feelings and (ab)uses the name of this woman that's probably blind for the rest if her life, to get attention to his (her?) mediocre article.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Sorry "Ninos", "It IS, What It IS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want even MORE proof????
Today's "Diario Libre", page 22.
"The Economy Of The DR continues in "Free Fall" at the close of 2012.
Chip continues to "Beat The Dead Horse" of saying, as ALWAYS!, that "if it's BETTER everywhere (SEE ONE WORD!) else, why do you live in the DR???"
That "Dog Don't Hunt"!
This remains "DR1", NOT "Everywhere Else.com"!
We live, raise our families,work (some of us) AND pay a LOT of taxes HERE, not There! (With A LOT MORE Taxes Coming in 2013)
We are here for a variety of reasons, weather, geography, food,beer,music,people, etc. etc.
I came for the PU$$Y", I stayed because I love being a "Big Fish, in a small POND!"
And I choose to raise my family in the Dominican Culture.
A culture where the family, and extended family, are there to love, educate, and support one another.
You just don't find dedication to "Family", THERE!
chip, you need to accept the fact, that being critical of the DR is NOT without it's merits!
The first step in solving a problem, REMAINS accepting/recognizing, that there IS A Problem.
We all recognize, for example, that YOU have a Problem, your inferiority complex does not allow you to see the big picture in ANYTHING!!!!
Being critical about the DR is not being critical of you, or the reasons why you live in the DR!!!!!!!!!!
You don't need to be defensive of your decision to live here.
We all live in, or love this place,for all it's/our problems.
We could all, just like you, have a million "PLANS" for improving life for the people of the DR.
OR, we could all actually DO something to improve life here!
I define all your "PLANS" like this:, "If Everyday Were "Candy & Nuts", Everyday would be "CHRISTMAS"!
Get back to us when you actually do ANYTHING more than be a "DR Spin Doctor"!!!!
"It STILL, Is What It Is!" no matter how you choose to "SPIN"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC