Can anyone recommend Anna's hair salon in Cabarete?

pinyon

Jan 17, 2012
I am looking for a great stylist for a cut and color. Any thoughts on Anna's in Cab?

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
A friend of mine (German, long wavy blonde hair) has used her for years and wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

pinyon

Jan 17, 2012
Great. My hair is stick straight blond and shows every bad scissor cut..... so I need a master. :) Will you tell me exactly where she is located..... does she take appts?

pinyon

Jan 17, 2012
Great. My hair is stick straight blond and shows every bad scissor cut..... so I need a master. :) Will you tell me exactly where she is located..... does she take appts? Does she speak English? Do you know her phone# by any chance?

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
If you know Cab. Her shop is right across from Dick's., or look for the sign for Dream Projects office.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
The location is called PLAZA PATIO. She speaks perfect English. You may need to make an appt. as she gets pretty busy....the shop closes everyday from 12-1 or 2 for lunch and all day Sunday.

BTW, The DREAM office just moved to the plaza at Novus Mare (next to Ocean Dream), I'm not sure if they've moved their sign yet.

Jan 17, 2009
Anna is the only hair dresser I will go to in Cabarete too. Actually, I don't go to the hairdresser when I travel at all any more. I'd rather wait a couple of months if necessary but let Anna cut my hair. She always does a fantastic job and cuts it exactly as I ask her to do it. Never an inch shorter or longer.

BTW, if you have a particular cut in mind, bring her a picture. She's done it for me and cuts it exactly as the photo.