Que Pariguayo, too bad to be true

jonytuga

Oct 16, 2012
After reading several stories about Canadians and Americans deceived by beautiful dominican "chicas", I found this story of a guy from Spain, if there are mens like this outhere they only get what they deserve:chinese:, this story to me seems like too stupid to be true:eek:
Sorry it is in Spanish, hope some of you can understand it (maybe some of the confreres of the forum know the history;))
JT

Mi historia...

Dec 26, 2011
He's contradicting himself by paragraph 5.

pero claro yo soy una persona respetuosa y ella tenia esposo y yo respeto.

Al dia siguiente llame, hice calculos y la llame cuando supuestamente ella estaba sola.

I stopped reading at paragraph 6.

Whatever tragedy befell him, se lo busc?.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
And we thought DR1 was a tough crowd :cheeky:

En el mundo hay muchos pariguayos pero t? pareces que quisiste ser el campe?n mundial, y lo lograste.

LOL

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Will someone be so nice as to translate to English?

A little too long. But how about a summary?

This spanish guy was a house painter in Spain. He got a job painting the house of a dominican family. The family seemed very happy. The wife (apparently a hottie) took advantage of a brief moment to be alone with the painter when she was paying him. Inside the envelope with the cash there was a note with her phone number and the message to call her. He called her, they got together and blah, blah blah. Long stoy short, the wife ran away with the painter to the DR, where he bought a house TO HER NAME. They had a daughter. One day the guy came back from work and found the lady with another man in bed. He got mad, but the hottie told him she didn't love him anymore. Since the house was hers, he was left with nothing and had to go back to Spain with the help of some relatives. After a while, the wife sent him a message telling him she was back with her original husband (the one the painter met in Spain), and living in the house he bought (when he arrived with her to the DR from Spain). She told him to come and get their daughter because she didn't care one bit about her. He did, and now he's married to another woman who loves his daughter as her own. End of story.

Translator note: he's full of BS....

Last edited:

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Even if this story is true which I strongly doubt any guy who runs off with another mans wife deserves what is coming to him.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Pool Boy

A little too long. But how about a summary?

This spanish guy was a house painter in Spain. He got a job painting the house of a dominican family. The family seemed very happy. The wife (apparently a hottie) took advantage of a brief moment to be alone with the painter when she was paying him. Inside the envelope with the cash there was a note with her phone number and the message to call her. He called her, they got together and blah, blah blah. Long stoy short, the wife ran away with the painter to the DR, where he bought a house TO HER NAME. They had a daughter. One day the guy came back from work and found the lady with another man in bed. He got mad, but the hottie told him she didn't love him anymore. Since the house was hers, he was left with nothing and had to go back to Spain with the help of some relatives. After a while, the wife sent him a message telling him she was back with her original husband (the one the painter met in Spain), and living in the house he bought (when he arrived with her to the DR from Spain). She told him to come and get their daughter because she didn't care one bit about her. He did, and now he's married to another woman who loves his daughter as her own. End of story.

Translator note: he's full of BS....

The same story happened to a Mexican pool boy in Ross CA.
After the lady of the house was done with him she threw him out.
He's now cleaning pools in Ixtapa and has a Dominican wife who adores him and the seven kids.:bunny:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
What amazes me about this story is that the guy is actually surprised that she cheated on him. Cheating is how the relationship started! I also find it unbeliavable that she was willing to just leave her kids behind and take off with some stranger.

Maybe he thought she did it cause he was special???

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
What amazes me about this story is that the guy is actually surprised that she cheated on him. Cheating is how the relationship started! I also find it unbeliavable that she was willing to just leave her kids behind and take off with some stranger.

Maybe he thought she did it cause he was special???
You'd be surprised how many have done and still do that