High Res. Photographer needed ASAP.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
We need a high res. photo of the orphans in Santiago. One that can be blown up to poster size to help:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/community-support/126162-please-help-abandoned-santiago-children.html

It must be able to be emailed/sent to professional printers in the U.S. and D.R.

Your name/business can be printed on the material if you desire. This will be a public domain photo with no restrictions other then what the orphanage and/or printer approve.

YOUR PAY. Seeing the smiles on the orphans and staff while doing the shoot. Is their anything better then that?

Thank you.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Bad eyes, cataracts, have me posting some things that make no sense as I try to correct one thing and can't see the whole thing. The photo will belong to the orphanage. I'm sure that rights would be approved for the photographer and printer for most requests. STILL a great opportunity for anyone with a high res. camera.

Thanks.

May 5, 2007
Ringo

Anyone half competent with a camera that takes 16MP or better should be able to take that photo for you assuming you are not going to print larger than 20x30"

I can't help but maybe anyone with a decent Digital SLR could help you out, doesn't need to be "professional" equipment

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Ringo

Anyone half competent with a camera that takes 16MP or better should be able to take that photo for you assuming you are not going to print larger than 20x30"

I can't help but maybe anyone with a decent Digital SLR could help you out, doesn't need to be "professional" equipment

LOL. I had GREAT equipment.... using film years ago. I'm lost concerning cameras today. 20X30 blow up with good resolution should be fine. I just want to be able to have a GOOD blow up of the kids so people can see their faces. A pro is not needed. More important is someone that will take the time, wants to do this and knows the value for the kids and rewards for themselves.

Thanks for your help and all help is invited. ME.... with my eyes right now... I'd take a shot of my foot and think it was great. LOL.

Thank you.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
LOL. I had GREAT equipment.... using film years ago. I'm lost concerning cameras today. 20X30 blow up with good resolution should be fine. I just want to be able to have a GOOD blow up of the kids so people can see their faces. A pro is not needed. More important is someone that will take the time, wants to do this and knows the value for the kids and rewards for themselves.

Thanks for your help and all help is invited. ME.... with my eyes right now... I'd take a shot of my foot and think it was great. LOL.

Thank you.

Still waiting for one of our DR1 photo persons to step up and get this done. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity that can be only experienced while you do this. For real...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Still waiting for one of our DR1 photo persons to step up and get this done. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity that can be only experienced while you do this. For real...

Sent you a PM

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Got it Ken and THANK YOU. Your photos are well known and I ... thanks. Let's get this done and move forward. I'm a happy ..... guy!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Got it Ken and THANK YOU. Your photos are well known and I ... thanks. Let's get this done and move forward. I'm a happy ..... guy!

I'll be happy to help, Ringo. Let's work out the details by PM and phone rather then on DR1

I suggest we do a variety of photos, more than you may be thinking of immediately. Then you can pick out the one or ones you and the orphanage might want to use now and in the future.

Not just posed shots.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Afternoon, I just got back from Tardiff. The English class was early today because some people from the Zona Franca are coming at 4pm. Another reason to please clear any visit with Professor HB or the staff to avoid a scheduling conflict. I took candy canes and only gave them to members of the English class if they asked in English. The smaller ones I gave if they said please. Thank you to whoever brought the Jacks sets this past week so we did not have to play with rocks!

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Good Afternoon, I just got back from Tardiff. The English class was early today because some people from the Zona Franca are coming at 4pm. Another reason to please clear any visit with Professor HB or the staff to avoid a scheduling conflict. I took candy canes and only gave them to members of the English class if they asked in English. The smaller ones I gave if they said please. Thank you to whoever brought the Jacks sets this past week so we did not have to play with rocks!

Absolutely SantiagueroRD. I'm waiting for Prof. HB to give us the final OK for us to drop the stuff off at J's house and then over to the orphanage for the photo session.

I DO keep him a little busy at times. :)