Sosua Cycling Club Seeking New Members

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From today's Sosua News:

[h=5]The 'Sos?a Cycling Club' exists for four years. The club with it's club house at Don Andres, now has six official members. Every Sunday and often on other days, as on a Wednesday morning the group leaves at 9 AM for a trip in the Sos&uaa area. The more advanced riders make a tour of about 40-50 miles to, for example, Sabenete or Puerto Plata. The beginners with less experience, make a tour of about 8 to 10 miles. Usually the bikers drive as a group to Cabarete where beginners make a stop. At the end of the morning, everyone is back in Sos?a to have a refreshing drink and a chat. The cycling club with chair women Tanja is now looking for new enthusiastic members.[/h] [h=5]Sos?a Cycling Club[/h]
[h=5]Sos?a Cycling Club[/h] [h=5]You do not have to live permanently here to join the cycling club. Anyone who loves biking can join. The bikers are equipped with a professional outfit. Part of it is sponsored by Don Andres (Henri van de Aa), Hispaniola Real Estate (Werner Rinck), and sub-sponsor Enrico de la Plancha. A professional cycling outfit is enhanced by $ 50 deposit.
Are you interested or maybe want to lose some weight?
Further information: Tanja van der Vleuten, e-mail:
tanjavandervleuten@gmail.com[/h]

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Nice to see a good story about Sosua, for a change!
Thanks Ken.
I love visiting,and there are a lot of good people there, from All Countries.
All new visitors are in for a pleasant surprise when the see the "Real Sosua".
Can't wait to get back.
CC

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
there is also a group of people (largely from Cabarete) into mountain biking....myself included.
If anyone wants to join us, then please get in touch and i can try to arrange something

bakersindr

Jan 2, 2008
members.shaw.ca
Times have to be changing. One of the first things I was told when we bought our place in Sosua was that bike riding was a BAD idea. I think 'suicidal' was the term used!