What's Going In The "Hole" On PC?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The deep hole next to the former Harrison's is now a busy construction site. A large quantity of block and re-bar has been delivered and 8 or 10 men were working when I passed a short time ago. 4 or 5 of them appeared to be digging a trench for footings.

There is no sign stating what is being built there. Does anybody know?

Much of the barrier has been removed, making it even more necessary to walk in the street when passing.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Let me take a wild guess. Another bar/disco? Certainly another bar is desperately needed. :smoke:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My dream is to see PC closed and a parking garage in the hole

I would think if somebody wanted another bar there would be cheaper ways to get one. And why would they need a such a large space under the ground.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
The suspense is killing me as to what will be built there. Guess I will have to wait until they report it in Sosua News:cheeky:

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
It is good news that the hole is being filled, unless that leads to a lot of flooding in the area. Hope someone fixes the sidewalks along the street too.

gonzo two

Banned
Jan 13, 2010
i was told that it would be tanning salon.This makes good sense as I have never managed to find one here.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
i was told that it would be tanning salon.This makes good sense as I have never managed to find one here.

Rumor has it, it is going to be a giant fish tank surrounded by a subterranean Brasilian waxing salon with tanning beds complete with valet parking and complimentary tapas.

Dec 26, 2011
Rumor has it, it is going to be a giant fish tank surrounded by a subterranean Brasilian waxing salon with tanning beds complete with valet parking and complimentary tapas.

I think I'd make a great Brazilian waxing supervisor and who doesn't like tapas? Where do I apply?