Return from vacation Punta Cana - Bacaro beach

kouliscon

Nov 6, 2012
Hello all

This forum helped me before i go to DR so i return here to write how did i pass at my vacations.

Punta Cana is exactly how i expected it. Its beautiful with wonderfull long white sandy beaches.

We stayed at the Bavaro beach and had great time.

Punta cana was kind of empty but everybody was saying to us that the season now starts and a lot of people are suppose to come.

Weather was kind of crazy. at least for us. One minute sun and hot, and another minute small tropical storm.

Hospitality of people was great and didnt feel unsecure at all.

Kostas

kouliscon

Nov 6, 2012
Yes i wanted to write in the Samana forum.... It was an experience at Samana...

the way first of all was very good. The 2 highways are very good and had no problem.... we got lost a bit at Santa Domingo but after 1 hour we finally managed to go again to the highway.

At Samana we stayed to a great location called Bahia de chiquita about 5km out of Samana and we had great time...

there the weather was more crazier than in Punta cana. It rained much more times.

We went to Las terranas which was great but being of season not all locations were open and the beaches were not cleaned. Had Dinner at Baraonda restaurant where i propose to anyone to go.

We went to playita were we had amazing time.... We eat at the local restaurant and expect the lobster that we took which was very good, it was the first time that i eat fried potatoes.... they tasted amazing...i
The beach at playita was maybe the best beach we been.

We also went to Bocca del Diablo. The gentleman who owned the location were we stayed was very good and showed us around.

we also went to playa de Rincon which were we had also great time and eat great fish at a fish restaurant which i dont remember the name.

Samana as a town as i said was an experience... we had no problem with the locals or anything and felt secure all the time.

DR was a great vacation in total :)

Dec 26, 2011
the way first of all was very good. The 2 highways are very good and had no problem.... we got lost a bit at Santa Domingo but after 1 hour we finally managed to go again to the highway.

It's very easy to miss the road.