How to get a good relationship between a dominican guy and a chinese girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
Hello! Everyone. Im a chinese girl, and my boy friend is a dominican. We are together for half an yr. But there is a long distance from china to america. We talk on the inrernet everyday. I really dont know how to keep this relationship. i dont know dominican guy too much. im a traditional chinese girl. Could someone give me some advice about this relationship. Or you think i should keep it or give up? Thank you

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Hello! Everyone. Im a chinese girl, and my boy friend is a dominican. We are together for half an yr. But there is a long distance from china to america. We talk on the inrernet everyday. I really dont know how to keep this relationship. i dont know dominican guy too much. im a traditional chinese girl. Could someone give me some advice about this relationship. Or you think i should keep it or give up? Thank you

let's start with the basic questions firts...

1..do you send him money occasionally?

the answer to that question will open the door for others to follow.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
We need some more information such as where does he live, the DR or America? If in the DR are you willing to visit him there? If in the USA do you want to visit him? Does he plan to visit you in China?
Would you be interested in opening a Pica Pollo or Cabana Turistica?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
There is really no way to respond to this in a gentle manner. Change your phone number, e-mail, mailing address and possibly your identity. Your are expecting a Dominican guy, that you only see for part of the year, to be faithful to you. Get in line. He probably has more than one Chica on line and on the ground. Well, that's a whole 'nother story. Sorry to say, I would end this before it get's ugly and you come away heart broken and mad. Move on, there are a lot of guys that did Asian women. Find one you can trust.

LTSteve

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
well. he is in america. i can visit him inDR. but i really cant live there with him.honestly... you know.. im from asia. im a chinese.. im planing to go to america to visit him next march. he said he would come to china if i cant get the visa. i hope you could give me some advice. i really dont know what to do with dominican guy.. acutally. i never heard this country before.

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
We need some more information such as where does he live, the DR or America? If in the DR are you willing to visit him there? If in the USA do you want to visit him? Does he plan to visit you in China?
Would you be interested in opening a Pica Pollo or Cabana Turistica?
well. he is in america. i can visit him inDR. but i really cant live there with him.honestly... you know.. im from asia. im a chinese.. im planing to go to america to visit him next march. he said he would come to china if i cant get the visa. i hope you could give me some advice. i really dont know what to do with dominican guy.. acutally. i never heard this country before

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
There is really no way to respond to this in a gentle manner. Change your phone number, e-mail, mailing address and possibly your identity. Your are expecting a Dominican guy, that you only see for part of the year, to be faithful to you. Get in line. He probably has more than one Chica on line and on the ground. Well, that's a whole 'nother story. Sorry to say, I would end this before it get's ugly and you come away heart broken and mad. Move on, there are a lot of guys that did Asian women. Find one you can trust.

LTSteve
but can you tell me why you say like that?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
i dont know what you mean

That was a joke from another thread.

Some dominican men (and gals) living in the DR will start a relationship with someone from a developed country just for the purpose of getting a visa to someplace other then the DR or to have their "love" send them money on a regular basis. This is where some of the comments are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.