babysitter needed. Anyone knows one trustable and available?

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
Hi there, I will be needing the services of a babysitter at the end of Jan.
Would be great if any of you could give me the contact of a very reliable woman who has worked on this.
She should do also some home work too, mainly cleaning, as baby does not need care the whole 8 hours of work per day.
Salaries about this service would be great to receive too (mon to fri, about 7-8 hours a day)
Thanks heaps!

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
salarie would depend on how much you respect the person watchin your child and scrubbing your house.
many people in dr try to pay next to nothin for services then bitch about them.
how much your child worth???,momma.
you lookin for cheap? or good? you cant have both.
jj

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
salarie would depend on how much you respect the person watchin your child and scrubbing your house.
many people in dr try to pay next to nothin for services then bitch about them.
how much your child worth???,momma.
you lookin for cheap? or good? you cant have both.
jj

The problem is not the salary people give to babysitters, the problem is the average salary in this country ...
If a university degree worker in this country is earning 15-20,000 pesos or less, what do you think a babysitter should be paid?? half of it for sure to make it logical.
That's the real problem, the overall, not just that babysitters are bad paid. They are bad paid because they cannot be paid as medium-high qualified workers due to the nature of their job ...

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
The problem is not the salary people give to babysitters, the problem is the average salary in this country ...
If a university degree worker in this country is earning 15-20,000 pesos or less, what do you think a babysitter should be paid?? half of it for sure to make it logical.
That's the real problem, the overall, not just that babysitters are bad paid. They are bad paid because they cannot be paid as medium-high qualified workers due to the nature of their job ...
many people here look for advise to pay the least amount or what least they can get away. same people want to be paid top dollar for their own services.
theres no hard and fast rule, but the person you put in charge of your kids should and deserve to be paid well regardless of who gets paid what for what.
look at md,s and psychiatrists etc.they get paid tons of money for the simplest of work,when you really think about it.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Another "Newbee" telling us how "LIFE", Should BE, in the DR!!
(AND, You probably DON't even Live Here!!!)
Get back to us in a decade or two.
Your look out on DR "LIFE" will have changed by THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some "Newbees" learn faster than OTHERS!!!!!!!"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
if you want to pay peanuts, ((fine)) go ahead.or pay more for better(usually,no??)
pay peanuts and you will get monkeys all the time.
but hey, if you prefer to go this way fine, but very ofton for a little more you get a lot better. going cheap with your kids care??? dont make sense. maybe to your purse but not to your child.
are you looking for a "chopa" to watch your kid? or a child carer to do some "choppin"? watchie or security???
if you cant afford better??????? what/who are you working for then...................mi2sentz

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Great help!
We all got it!
Expensive doesn't necessarily equate to better!
Especially here.
Your constant harping about , "Your Kids" is not helping.
If you had kids, you would already understand that loving parents, ALWAYS try to do what's best for their kids.
I do, and I'll wager they WILL!CCCCCCCCCCC

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
Baby Sitter wanted.trust able?and available.

nothing too fancy.and cheap(preferably).
disclaimer: I really love my kids.with all my heart.

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
if you want to pay peanuts, ((fine)) go ahead.or pay more for better(usually,no??)
pay peanuts and you will get monkeys all the time.
but hey, if you prefer to go this way fine, but very ofton for a little more you get a lot better. going cheap with your kids care??? dont make sense. maybe to your purse but not to your child.
are you looking for a "chopa" to watch your kid? or a child carer to do some "choppin"? watchie or security???
if you cant afford better??????? what/who are you working for then...................mi2sentz

Jonej, first of all, I did not tell I was going to pay a low salary, I just asked for the salaries of the contacts people could give me, second, any place in the world no one will pay to a babysitter a university degree work salary, that is common sense, got it? It is not about paying a low salary, it is about paying a salary in accordance to the salary level for that kind of job and the averaga salary there is in the country. Doing anything else is no sense. So obviously Im not gonna do that.
Do you think in Spain babysitters are paid 2,500? a month? no, obviously, that is a salary for a high qualified jobs, thats why a babysitter is paid 1000? or so ... just common sense ...

gus+sue

Aug 15, 2012
Hi my name is sue I will be returning to the dr in feb I live in beron with my partner who is a diving instructor, I will be looking
to work if this is of any interest or help to you contact me my e mail is
lemontree1@yahoo.com

thanks