Tearing myself away from reading to make an intro!

RI Judy

Dec 29, 2012
So much great info here! So yes, I am new here....leaving later this week for my 3rd trip in 1 1/2 years to the DR. My son is living there, so I have to keep returning to see and do things I didn't get to do last time! This time I am trying to plan on being independent...(he does need to work..) hard to do when my son thinks none of my ideas are safe! Seeking balance- as always! Thanks for such a great resource!

jonytuga

Oct 16, 2012
"bem vinda" welcome to the forum:cool: and seems to me that your son is a wise guy,if he lives on the island knows for sure the problems of insecurity that are rife on the island, be wise and listen him;), have a nice trip and stay safe.
JT

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
So much great info here! So yes, I am new here....leaving later this week for my 3rd trip in 1 1/2 years to the DR. My son is living there, so I have to keep returning to see and do things I didn't get to do last time! This time I am trying to plan on being independent...(he does need to work..) hard to do when my son thinks none of my ideas are safe! Seeking balance- as always! Thanks for such a great resource!

you mean ideas such as him working?

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010

Certainly he's had you read the sanky forum? Always entertaining . . . . .

Enjoy your trip!