Figueroa agosto - sobeida info

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
Some selective sobeida info is being released. Makes some interesting reading. No-one seems to have opened up a thread on the subject yet.

Sources i have read are 7dias.com, acento.com.do and z101fm.com.....but expect to see a lot of others.

Spectacular that miguel vargas, the prd traitor makes the top of the list. Apparently he received 300,000 dollars from figueroa agosto, plus a brand new white jeepeta. Mvm even had the cheek to use that jeepeta in one of his 2008 election ads. At least one of the sources above says he received the money while having dinner at the home of local irish resident, paul egan. His name pops up now and again around the internet. Do your own searches.

Rumour has it that danilo has encouraged the release of info, because miguelito is a leonel man/ally/puppet.

Don alvaro should make interesting listening on monday morning.

May 12, 2005
Yes, this wil be very interesting. Apparently she will provide a list of all the politicos and military folks who were the recipient of Agosto's largess. Make the popcorn now and sit back and enjoy the show.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Yes, this wil be very interesting. Apparently she will provide a list of all the politicos and military folks who were the recipient of Agosto's largess. Make the popcorn now and sit back and enjoy the show.

She provided the information over a year ago. It is only just now being released.

"La prensa public? que las revelaciones de Sobeida F?lix Morel, quien reci?n cumpli? la mitad de una condena de 5 a?os por lavado de activos, est?n contenidas en un acuerdo al que lleg? con las autoridades en 2011."

Matilda

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i will save my interest in these matters until a press release comes out revealing that they found an honest guy here.