Major reduction in stress
Inheritance
Feeling that the past struggles in life were worth it to reach this point
Feeling that there is a God looking out for you
Suddenly have more friends, and relatives want to be closer to you
Parents pride in her
Her dream come true, feeling like a princess

Gringo Male Benefits:

Improved sex life (although it’s more payback than mutual enjoyment)
Feeling of being needed and improving someone’s poverty state (although selfishness from her will dominate)
Someone attractive to accompany him in a restaurant or bar, “arm candy” (at his expense, and don’t expect a thank you)

Dec 26, 2011
Major reduction in stress?

LOL

A Dominican woman must always be stressed out. They will always find something to worry about. Guaranteed.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
qnw6ec.jpg

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Hysterical ! That's a classic. Frank12 . I am going to start calling you Professor or Doctor.You no doubt should have a PHD in Sociology- Dominicanolgy. If you ever give a lecture, I'm all in. Can that guy C.C be a guest instructor as well.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
One correction to "A LOS 13 A?OS":
Quiero que mi esposo sea rubio y tenga los ojos azul.

i correct your correction. it should say a qualquier edad.
my sister in law is 27 and her first requirement for a husband was: blue eyes.
:)
almost got it, her freshly acquired husband is green eyed :)

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Hey white chicken! You may have answered a question I have always had about my wife. She is nearly alway concerned about something or other. Never understood why. Is it cultural?

Dec 26, 2011
Hey white chicken! You may have answered a question I have always had about my wife. She is nearly alway concerned about something or other. Never understood why. Is it cultural?

My ex, we were married for about fifteen years, never asked for anything. Never complained about what we had. But always stressed. About money. Bills. When we went away or went out for a nice meal she was stressed about that. Never really sat still at home. Always overwhelmed with what needed to be done(and I helped a lot with cooking, chores, etc.). Didn't matter what I did. Always on edge. Her mother was like that. All doom and gloom. "Life is hard". Didn't matter what the reality was. It was her state of mind. It affected her health. Our intimate life was good, very good, but that didn't help. Once the fun was over, back to the stress. Therapy helped me to realize it wasn't my fault. But it's hard to see someone you love so much so burdened all the time.

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
Dominican Female Benefits:

Power
Spending money
Respect
Pride
Feeling attractive
Health insurance
Free Home
Hot water
24 hour electricity
Free food and drinks
Transportation with insurance
Chauffer
Family
Child support
Better education for self and children
A man in love with me-more leverage than a Dominican husband
Reliable father and husband
Brighter future for children
Unemployment benefits
Spousal benefits
Extended family support
Visa
Travel
New experiences, less bored
Life in 1st World country
More opportunities
Financial Security
Major reduction in stress
Inheritance
Feeling that the past struggles in life were worth it to reach this point
Feeling that there is a God looking out for you
Suddenly have more friends, and relatives want to be closer to you
Parents pride in her
Her dream come true, feeling like a princess

Gringo Male Benefits:

Improved sex life (although it’s more payback than mutual enjoyment)
Feeling of being needed and improving someone’s poverty state (although selfishness from her will dominate)
Someone attractive to accompany him in a restaurant or bar, “arm candy” (at his expense, and don’t expect a thank you)

MAN! You really messed it up for me! I mean I knew it, but to really see it like that! :mad:

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
f12
I am going to have to go see you @ the north coast..and further my education, you know your stuff.

BillyGoatee

Jan 9, 2013
Gringo Male Benefits:

Improved sex life (although it?s more payback than mutual enjoyment)
Feeling of being needed and improving someone?s poverty state (although selfishness from her will dominate)
Someone attractive to accompany him in a restaurant or bar, ?arm candy? (at his expense, and don?t expect a thank you)

Oh man, you nailed it so bad! I mean so good.. I feel ashamed and used now. On my last trip I hooked up with a local woman, a housewife, not a prostitute, with a kid and all. Spoke perfect English. In short: good marriage material. After 4 days being with her I felt ALL of the above!

Yeah, well. I'll still go for it again. ;)

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
My ex, we were married for about fifteen years, never asked for anything. Never complained about what we had. But always stressed. About money. Bills. When we went away or went out for a nice meal she was stressed about that. Never really sat still at home. Always overwhelmed with what needed to be done(and I helped a lot with cooking, chores, etc.). Didn't matter what I did. Always on edge. Her mother was like that. All doom and gloom. "Life is hard". Didn't matter what the reality was. It was her state of mind. It affected her health. Our intimate life was good, very good, but that didn't help. Once the fun was over, back to the stress. Therapy helped me to realize it wasn't my fault. But it's hard to see someone you love so much so burdened all the time.

Clinical studies have shown that Latinas are more likely than other women to suffer from
severe depression and bi polar disorder.So,it looks like it's cultural.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Latinas in the US? In the DR depression and other mental illnesses are relatively rare, in my experience. At home many of my work colleagues and friends were being signed off work for stress, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc. yet I have almost never hear of it happening here. There was also SAD (seasonally affective disorder) but naturally that does not apply here.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Latinas in the US? In the DR depression and other mental illnesses are relatively rare, in my experience. At home many of my work colleagues and friends were being signed off work for stress, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc. yet I have almost never hear of it happening here. There was also SAD (seasonally affective disorder) but naturally that does not apply here.

Yes,Latinas in the US.That's where the studies were conducted.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Yes,Latinas in the US.That's where the studies were conducted.

How about little evidence? I don't know about you, but I'm more easily convinced when i see evidence.

PS. I'm not saying you're wrong, i just want to see the studies.
Frank

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
How about little evidence? I don't know about you, but I'm more easily convinced when i see evidence.

PS. I'm not saying you're wrong, i just want to see the studies.
Frank

Just google it ,Frank.It's there.