Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DR1's FREE SWAP MEET. If You have Anything To Give Away, or Need, Post It HERE!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

looking for a kiddie bicycle for a 4 yrs old boy. so any thing small with even 3 wheels is fine. can meet in santo domingo area or santiago o moca etc.
    thanks.
    AZB

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Free to a good home:

Top of the line Kenmore dryer, model# 11064992301, 220v electric, "Energy Star".

I bought it new as a single guy, treated it well, and had it stored for 6 years before being shipped to the DR. I don't use or need it. Outstanding condition.

Come get it in Jarabacoa, and it's yours. I need the garage space.

Drop a note to cobraboy(at)gate.net.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

8 cubic foot chest refrigerator - 24 volt DC. There is a freon leak in the chest that is probably not repairable (I have tried Leak Stop - 134a leaks out in about a week), but the 24V danfoss compressor still works; someone with refrigeration repair equipment could salvage the compressor. Maybe the chest could be a nice toolbox? in the mountains near Altamira, PP.

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

i have used ab works exercise machine to give away. the upholstery is in a sorry state, scratched by cats. something fit for a campo gym but i don't know anyone who is even remotely into fitness.

here's a pic:

puerto plata. you'd need to come and pick it up. fits in a boot on an SUV.

North Coast Moderator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123