Not open for further replies.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Things to overcome in a relationship with a Dominican girl

She doesn?t like the same food as you.

She doesn't have the same taste as you.

She doesn?t like the same music as you.

She doesn't like the same TV shows, movies, or sports as you.

She doesn?t hike or do extreme sports...it messes up her hair.

She doesn?t appreciate the beach in the same way as you.

She doesn?t appreciate nice weather as you.

She doesn?t dance like you.

She doesn?t talk like you.

She doesn?t act like you.

She doesn?t have the same customs or habits as you.

She doesn?t want to hang out with the same people as you.

She?s not as educated as you.

She can?t relate to your past experiences, upbringing, or taste in music.

She tends not to like dogs but may show affection to one by smacking it on the head.

Proving her instant success to her family and friends--i.e material wealth--is very important to her.

She has no curiosity or interest in your past.

Her immediate goal while dating you is to upgrade her telephone, clothes, and hair-style to parade herself in pride in her neighborhood.

She is much more superstitious as you.

She doesn?t have the same hobbies as you.

Holding her hand will feel like sandpaper (only some dominicans).

She?s not afraid to ask you for more money even when you were most generous.

She doesn?t risk getting her hair wet in the rain or want to go swimming in the ocean. Wet Dominican hair is a no, no!

She doesn?t want any hobby or activity that is strenuous, hard, or makes her sweat, dirty, wet, or wind-blown.

She is sensitive to any small variation in climate or temperature change, and will complain intensely about it.

She expects to be treated like a queen because you can afford it.

If you are dating, she believes you possess an infinite amount of money to spend on her.

If you are married, she believes she must control your careless spending so she can have more of it for herself.

She believes from experience that the intensity of your desire to have sex with her will be less each time...therefore she knows that your sexual desire for her will not last a long time.

She firmly believes that when the sexual desire is gone, the relationship with all its financial benefits will be gone.

She is determined to get whatever she can out of the relationship while you still have desire for her

She can be very insecure in certain situations or environments.

She can possess low self-esteem which can manifest itself in ugly ways which demand lots of material possessions to prove her worth to strangers and friends.

She can be very pessimistic due to past experiences.

She can be very impulsive--due to wild fluctuations of serotonin levels spiking though the roof and then falling over a cliff.

She can be very possessive--in fear of losing you to younger, more attractive women.

She can be very outspoken--exhibiting profound opinions on everything from hair extensions to curing colds to warding off flying witches whom fly around and sometimes crash together at night due to air traffic control losing radar in bad weather.

She can be very materialistic--demanding new Blackberries, Iphones, hair extensions and braces.

She has never been trained to save money, budget checkbook, take the pill or put a condom on correctly.

She?s made her mind up that life sucks but there are things that make it bearable, babies being #1, money is #2.

She doesn?t appreciate generous gringos; she interprets them as a golden opportunity to get as much as possible before it ends.

She will take advantage of someone whom she does not respect...that could be you!

She is not the romantic type, despite her desire to sing romantic songs all day; inside she firmly believes all men will eventually cheat on her, but they can be useful.

She wants you to think that she is in love with you, but due to her inability to express romantic feelings she overuses the word ?amor? like some people use the word "And."

She turns on the panic switch if she senses you ?losing that loving feeling.?

She is gifted in charm and seduction to get what she wants. Dominican women wrote the book on it.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Kind of a bummer. The fact is that the majority of gringo dominicana relationships are doomed from the start. If you are on the same page and have roughly the same upbringings or education you may have a chance. You guys who pick up these ghetto rats are only setting yourselves up for failure.

I have to agree with Cris colon when he lais bare the truth that most of us go to the dr because we can get super hot young chicks for cheaper than in the US. Not All I know there are a few of you guys with great women and are happy. My fiancee is a Dom York and its a challenge.

You have to be aware of what you are getting into with these women.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I had a wife just like her........................except she was English!

Antonia Cantillo

May 30, 2012
My advice will be to date a girl from your own country or find a Dominican girl from a wealthy economic level (most of the poor ones seek guys who can afford to spoil them and support them and their families) Not their fault everyone will want to get a better and more comfortable life. All the differences you point out come from the difference in economic, culture and education.

A

She doesn’t like the same food as you.

She doesn't have the same taste as you.

She doesn’t like the same music as you.

She doesn't like the same TV shows, movies, or sports as you.

She doesn’t hike or do extreme sports...it messes up her hair.

She doesn’t appreciate the beach in the same way as you.

She doesn’t appreciate nice weather as you.

She doesn’t dance like you.

She doesn’t talk like you.

She doesn’t act like you.

She doesn’t have the same customs or habits as you.

She doesn’t want to hang out with the same people as you.

She’s not as educated as you.

She can’t relate to your past experiences, upbringing, or taste in music.

She tends not to like dogs but may show affection to one by smacking it on the head.

Proving her instant success to her family and friends--i.e material wealth--is very important to her.

She has no curiosity or interest in your past.

Her immediate goal while dating you is to upgrade her telephone, clothes, and hair-style to parade herself in pride in her neighborhood.

She is much more superstitious as you.

She doesn’t have the same hobbies as you.

Holding her hand will feel like sandpaper (only some dominicans).

She’s not afraid to ask you for more money even when you were most generous.

She doesn’t risk getting her hair wet in the rain or want to go swimming in the ocean. Wet Dominican hair is a no, no!

She doesn’t want any hobby or activity that is strenuous, hard, or makes her sweat, dirty, wet, or wind-blown.

She is sensitive to any small variation in climate or temperature change, and will complain intensely about it.

She expects to be treated like a queen because you can afford it.

If you are dating, she believes you possess an infinite amount of money to spend on her.

If you are married, she believes she must control your careless spending so she can have more of it for herself.

She believes from experience that the intensity of your desire to have sex with her will be less each time...therefore she knows that your sexual desire for her will not last a long time.

She firmly believes that when the sexual desire is gone, the relationship with all its financial benefits will be gone.

She is determined to get whatever she can out of the relationship while you still have desire for her

She can be very insecure in certain situations or environments.

She can possess low self-esteem which can manifest itself in ugly ways which demand lots of material possessions to prove her worth to strangers and friends.

She can be very pessimistic due to past experiences.

She can be very impulsive--due to wild fluctuations of serotonin levels spiking though the roof and then falling over a cliff.

She can be very possessive--in fear of losing you to younger, more attractive women.

She can be very outspoken--exhibiting profound opinions on everything from hair extensions to curing colds to warding off flying witches whom fly around and sometimes crash together at night due to air traffic control losing radar in bad weather.

She can be very materialistic--demanding new Blackberries, Iphones, hair extensions and braces.

She has never been trained to save money, budget checkbook, take the pill or put a condom on correctly.

She’s made her mind up that life sucks but there are things that make it bearable, babies being #1, money is #2.

She doesn’t appreciate generous gringos; she interprets them as a golden opportunity to get as much as possible before it ends.

She will take advantage of someone whom she does not respect...that could be you!

She is not the romantic type, despite her desire to sing romantic songs all day; inside she firmly believes all men will eventually cheat on her, but they can be useful.

She wants you to think that she is in love with you, but due to her inability to express romantic feelings she overuses the word “amor” like some people use the word "And."

She turns on the panic switch if she senses you “losing that loving feeling.”

She is gifted in charm and seduction to get what she wants. Dominican women wrote the book on it.

The real problem is that some guys are desperate for love and attention that they dont get wherever they come from, so they come to the DR and find some hot ghetto girl that treats him like a king and its all si papi si papi as long as he continues to dish out the $$$$. These relationships are doomed for failure because they have nothing in common other than he wants to be loved and legitimately thinks this girl loves him and eventually this girl finds a better cash cow that gives her more cash. I always hear guys asking advise about how to date Dominican women, when in fact these guys need to learn to date women period. If you want to date women in DR you need to go out and meet normal women that are not HOOKERS!!!! Repeat NOT HOOKERS. Some guys seem to think that if they paid for play in the beginning somehow things have changed over time??? I have seen countless guys marry girls from massage parlors and whore houses and still bring them to the place of business for drinks when the man is in the Country. If any of you are doing this please stop it, it makes me uncomfortable having a beer with you and your soon to be wife knowing that 6 months earlier I was tipping her for a great massage. :)

My advice will be to date a girl from your own country or find a Dominican girl from a wealthy economic level (most of the poor ones seek guys who can afford to spoil them and support them and their families) Not their fault everyone will want to get a better and more comfortable life. All the differences you point out come from the difference in economic, culture and education.

A

I agree with you Antonia but just because a girl is from a poor home doesnt make her a user or a bad girl, I blame the men who come to DR, dont speak the language (and make no real attempt to learn), dont understand the culture(and never try to), dont like the food, really dont get to know the girl or her family other than just pleasantries. The only thing that they really have in common is he gives her nice stuff in exchange for some pu$$y, small price to pay for some fool who may come to DR 2-3 times a year and support the girl from his home Country.

Antonia Cantillo

May 30, 2012
I agree with you Antonia but just because a girl is from a poor home doesnt make her a user or a bad girl, I blame the men who come to DR, dont speak the language (and make no real attempt to learn), dont understand the culture(and never try to), dont like the food, really dont get to know the girl or her family other than just pleasantries. The only thing that they really have in common is he gives her nice stuff in exchange for some pu$$y, small price to pay for some fool who may come to DR 2-3 times a year and support the girl from his home Country.

Yes Badpiece, i didn't mean to say All poor girls are like that. Some do due to their lack of money and use a guy for getting whatever they want /need.

My advice for you guys is, if the girl asks for gifts, money or any other stuff from you to date you then she doesnt love you. Wake up! If u still date a girl who asks u for money then don't complain after, you looked for it!

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
The difference between U.S. / D.R.

U.S.

You call Domino's for a pizza,
... It's delivered hot and fresh within 30 minutes.

D.R.

You call a Dominicana for a piece,
... It's delivered hot and juicy within 30 minutes.

"R"

jaxter

Aug 24, 2012
Yes Badpiece, i didn't mean to say All poor girls are like that. Some do due to their lack of money and use a guy for getting whatever they want /need.

My advice for you guys is, if the girl asks for gifts, money or any other stuff from you to date you then she doesnt love you. Wake up! If u still date a girl who asks u for money then don't complain after, you looked for it!

You gotta have boots on the ground to have a relationship with a Dominicana. I am learning from experience. Even though my Dominicana is shy and dont ask for much and she has matured over 7 years,its a difficult relationship. The powers that be have shinned on me and ive retired and moving to DR this month. Follow my experience on Perfectlyimperfect

Jax

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

A

the question then becomes

"why is it that Dominican women from lower economic strata are all useless, if you are looking for a partner?" i have dated a host of poor Puerto Rican women, and many have gone on to become my girlfriends. they have been dependable, and honest, and have enjoyed the relationship as much as i did. they never saw me as a cash cow. they never lied to me, 24/7. more often than not, the phone would ring, and they were just calling to say hello, and shoot the breeze. they wanted to know how my day went, and tell me about theirs. whenever i get a call from a Dominican woman, i know it is going to cost me. good thing is that i realized, very early, that they are not partner material beyond the bedroom. they might serve a purpose in the sack, but it is all mechanical. there is no passion. they might as well be reading a novel (if they can at all read) while you hack away. it mystifies me how gringos come here, year in, year out, and hitch their wagons to these types. they send them stipends by Western Union, and bring them gifts. the girls split the money with their motoconcho papi chulos, and pawn the gifts as soon as gringo has boarded Jet Blue. you could be talking to them on the phone, and some guy is bellowing in the background. you ask them who it is, and they say it's their daughter.

my advice is to deal with them on a transaction basis, if it is just sex you want. set a price, and, if it is acceptable to you, take them to a cabana. never take them home. if you want a companion, go find a woman from a different nationality. the notion of casual , friendly companionship with a woman from that stratum is fictitious. they are all in it for the peso.

jaxter

Aug 24, 2012
the question then becomes

"why is it that Dominican women from lower economic strata are all useless, if you are looking for a partner?" i have dated a host of poor Puerto Rican women, and many have gone on to become my girlfriends. they have been dependable, and honest, and have enjoyed the relationship as much as i did. they never saw me as a cash cow. they never lied to me, 24/7. more often than not, the phone would ring, and they were just calling to say hello, and shoot the breeze. they wanted to know how my day went, and tell me about theirs. whenever i get a call from a Dominican woman, i know it is going to cost me. good thing is that i realized, very early, that they are not partner material beyond the bedroom. they might serve a purpose in the sack, but it is all mechanical. there is no passion. they might as well be reading a novel (if they can at all read) while you hack away. it mystifies me how gringos come here, year in, year out, and hitch their wagons to these types. they send them stipends by Western Union, and bring them gifts. the girls split the money with their motoconcho papi chulos, and pawn the gifts as soon as gringo has boarded Jet Blue. you could be talking to them on the phone, and some guy is bellowing in the background. you ask them who it is, and they say it's their daughter.

my advice is to deal with them on a transaction basis, if it is just sex you want. set a price, and, if it is acceptable to you, take them to a cabana. never take them home. if you want a companion, go find a woman from a different nationality. the notion of casual , friendly companionship with a woman from that stratum is fictitious. they are all in it for the peso.

Everybody plays the fool sometimes,theres no exception to this rule. Theres some kind of magic in DR that keeps us gringos, world wide, participating in the DR love thing. Through my ups and downs over the past 7 years going to DR, I look back and I dont think I could have done anything different(the magic got me). Now im not happy in the U.S. and i gotta go.

Jax

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Everybody plays the fool sometimes,theres no exception to this rule. Theres some kind of magic in DR that keeps us gringos, world wide, participating in the DR love thing. Through my ups and downs over the past 7 years going to DR, I look back and I dont think I could have done anything different(the magic got me). Now im not happy in the U.S. and i gotta go.

Well said, Jax. We all have to pay for our sins. Here in DR1 we usually make fun of noob gringos who think they have found the love of their lives in DR. But the ugly truth that we don't want to tell is that most of us have been there an done that. How else did we get so smart and wise?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004

There's a very simple way of approaching it.

Batphone

Have two cell phones. One is always on and is available to anyone you trust. The second is the bat phone you use to communicate with your "sweeties". It's OK to ignore them if they pester you. One can call you fifty times in three hours and if the phone is on silent no problem.

If you call her 3 weeks later she may try to rock you back by accusing you "Tu me tienes bostada..." (you dumped me). Deflect, change the subject, she'll calm down. You ask her "Are you available today?" and the answer will almost always be a bright "S? mi amor".

Caba?as

Caba?as are peace of mind insurance. If they don't know where you live they will never bring their problems to your door.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
There's a very simple way of approaching it.

Batphone

Have two cell phones. One is always on and is available to anyone you trust. The second is the bat phone you use to communicate with your "sweeties". It's OK to ignore them if they pester you. One can call you fifty times in three hours and if the phone is on silent no problem.

If you call her 3 weeks later she may try to rock you back by accusing you "Tu me tienes bostada..." (you dumped me). Deflect, change the subject, she'll calm down. You ask her "Are you available today?" and the answer will almost always be a bright "S? mi amor".

Caba?as

Caba?as are peace of mind insurance. If they don't know where you live they will never bring their problems to your door.

Always, no matter what, make sure you have a sick mother, or a family problem. That has worked charms for me when they get too greedy. For some reason, mother or family problems strike a nerve in them and they sympathize, feeling guilty for asking you for money. They might even do whatever to comfort you.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Always, no matter what, make sure you have a sick mother, or a family problem. That has worked charms for me when they get too greedy. For some reason, mother or family problems strike a nerve in them and they sympathize, feeling guilty for asking you for money. They might even do whatever to comfort you.

they should relate well to the sick mother ploy. that is their trump card. when my mother was Director of In Service Education at a NYC hospital, there was a Dominican guy who never liked to work during summer. every year, around the middle of June, he would go to HR and tell them that he had to go back home, because his mother was dying. they fired him after his mother had died twice.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what i find difficult to overcome is the fact i don't see enough dominicanas naked. they may start their sex life in early teens, have few kids - each by a different father - by the age of twenty, have multiple lovers at the same time and multitude of partners in general but they will not go to the beach topless. further more, they will shy away when changing. how is it that i have been here for over six years and i have only seen one set of breast? and even that by a mistake?

on the other hand i have seen all my polish, or otherwise foreign girlfriends naked. heck, i have seen total strangers naked in the changing room when i lived in london. women there are not embarrassed of other women!

even poor (yeah, right!) miesposo was left speechless because all our girl guests would eat breakfast in their nightie (composing of tiny top and even tinier pants), they would all get out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel or come to the living room in their underwear demanding i put some after sun lotion of their back...

but dominicanas? nah.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
but dominicanas? nah.

It's been my experience that in spite of all that is said, dominican girls are usually shy about everything that has to do with their sexuality. They might even come across as vixens in public, but in the end most of them are not. At least not until they feel at ease with that particular person, and that takes time. I've learn that any other behavior means she is just faking it.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
You guys play games just like Dominican women. The 1st mistake so many people make about Dominicans" is thinking they are not smart" when in fact they are very GOOD at what they do.

Dominican women know and understand all some of you guys want is sex and a LOT of it. Giving some gringo some sex for a new Iphone, cloths, furniture for her family, salon, shoes etc. Is a good deal in their eyes.

Being in a country like DR where their are NO beautiful sexy Mexican women to balance out that nonsense displayed by Dominican women is "for the birds"

Dominican women are not wired to love gringos I do not know why this is so hard for some of you to understand, when it is all over their face. They love Dominican men PERIOD, but the "benefits" of letting a gringo think she loves him is not a bad thing.

BTW These guys at one point in time realize that their wife does not love them, but they have invested so much time, money, and love they see no way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.