Parcel Deliveries to El Cortecito

Captn Stu

Jul 1, 2012
Just wondering if anyone can help. I used to use 'dhl easy shop' to buy items in the US to get delivered to a US address supplied by dhl and then get delivered to my address overseas. Does anybody know of such a company that will do this and deliver to El Cortecito. I have tried Aeropost but they say I can only collect from there office in San Pedro. Does anybody do this service. Many thanks

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Most courier services that deliver to your door support a high tariff for the service they provide. EPS, Express Parcel Service has a agency office in Plaza Rivieras de Bavaro, a short distance from the Cortecito. The option for you is they are nearby, they provide tracking, they hold the items for you, and their tariff rate is reasonable. You can pick the items up at your convenience rather than hang the whole day at home waiting for another provider's door delivery that may or may not arrive on time.

It is your call.

Regards,

PJT

Captn Stu

Jul 1, 2012
Many thanks for the replies. I set up an account with EPS in the end for the ease of them having an office nearby. Ordered a few items on ebay, hopefully they should arrive sometime. Thanks again

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I have an account with EPS in Bavaro and am very happy with their service. Make sure you give the girl your EMail address so you will get updates from the time it hits Miami to the time it gets to Bavaro.