claro dominican republic from usa

acabrera7186

Jan 17, 2013
hi one question i live in new york can i order a phone and a new plan for my father online on claro i can put his information online and then can he go sign and any paper works for the contracts dont really know how claro work i can see i pay online from new york thanks

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
hi one question i live in new york can i order a phone and a new plan for my father online on claro i can put his information online and then can he go sign and any paper works for the contracts dont really know how claro work i can see i pay online from new york thanks

No...............................

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011

You can order phones and plans online via the Claro store but this is for people who live in the DR. The person who creates the online account should also have a credit card under their name.

You could also get a relative go with your father to Claro to request a new line and after that you could keep track of his receipts and pay online or over the phone.