Best Place in DR - Punta Cana, Puerto Plata For Females

Trailblazer88_13

Jan 17, 2013
Hey,

My friend and I are planning a trip to DR for April.

We are two African American males both 25 years old and we a descent looking guys.

Our main objectives is to go to a nice beach, eat descent food/ Alcholic drinks, do a day tour (ATV or Jet Ski) and meet gorgeous women both natives and international.

I personally love dominican women they have have beautiful skin tones, amazing bodies, and nice hair. I love black women and they are exotic.version in my opinion.

I want advise on eveything above and where I should stay (all inclusive), Punta cana vs Puero Plata, Where can I meet domincan women, also where is a good place to see the culture and not just vacationers...also nice beaches.

Lastly is it more challanging for black guy with a chocolate complexion to meet women.local women

Let me know

Thanks in advance.

diable410

Sep 14, 2011
Hey,

We are two African American males both 25 years old and we a descent looking guys.

Our main objectives is to go to a nice beach, eat descent food/ Alcholic drinks, do a day tour (ATV or Jet Ski) and meet gorgeous women both natives and international.

I personally love dominican women they have have beautiful skin tones, amazing bodies, and nice hair. I love black women and they are exotic.version in my opinion.

I want advise on eveything above and where I should stay (all inclusive), Punta cana vs Puero Plata, Where can I meet domincan women, also where is a good place to see the culture and not just vacationers...also nice beaches.

Lastly is it more challanging for black guy with a chocolate complexion to meet women.local women

Let me know

Thanks in advance.

I don't think you will get everything you are asking in one location. Why not try both? Take a small passenger plane or bus from one location to the next. Do you speak Spanish?

All inclusive? Not a good idea if you REALLY want the full experience. All Inclusive travelers often times like cruises too. Would you and your buddy take a cruise together? .... Exactly! LOL

jaxter

Aug 24, 2012
You will have a memorable time anywhere you go in the DR. I recommend you do the all inclusive for your first visit and go exploring from there. The all inclusives are very beautiful. If you dont speak spanish,take a spanish english dictionary with you.
Being black myself, I think you will have a good time. PM me if you want,ive been going to DR for about 7 yrs. Have a good trip!

Jax

miguel james

Nov 6, 2012
Dr tips

It that's a good time of year to be in dr. I don't think you will have any problems meeting and drinking with a nice Chica. I have a business in dr and am also AA you can send me an email or PM me if you have any questions. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 26, 2011
Learn Spanish and learn it well. Don't settle for getting by. It's a beautifully elegant and expressive language.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Well i have seen soooo many desperate women in Bavaro and just no guys to f4ck them. If you will go to Bavaro (even in allinclusive) you wont stop f4cking trust me, but its only if you like russian girls :), 90% tourists there are russians. They will even pay drinks i think LOL i have seen girls in club Mangu with huge bottles of gray goose and no guys around. These girls come to DR to hook up with chocolate type of a guy but there are just not enough, especially decent looking ones. For dominican girls you will have to pay, drinks and bedding.

Trailblazer88_13

Jan 17, 2013
Well i have seen soooo many desperate women in Bavaro and just no guys to f4ck them. If you will go to Bavaro (even in allinclusive) you wont stop f4cking trust me, but its only if you like russian girls :), 90% tourists there are russians. They will even pay drinks i think LOL i have seen girls in club Mangu with huge bottles of gray goose and no guys around. These girls come to DR to hook up with chocolate type of a guy but there are just not enough, especially decent looking ones. For dominican girls you will have to pay, drinks and bedding.

Thank you Jessica..I will def keep that in mind!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
@JR - Why would anybody want white Russian chics in DR???
Plenty of goldiggers on Ocean Parkway to separate men from their wallets!

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Hey,

Let me know

Thanks in advance.

April is not a good month to meet Dominican girls, as they all get married in April.
2031 will be a good year as the new crop will have matured, try then!
International girls are best met internationally.
It's best to stay at a 5* AI in Punta Cana and to bring your dream girl, a Dominicana or black girl from NY.
Beach, food, activities, drinks and "international girls will be readily available in the resorts...... enjoy.

aguas

Feb 7, 2010
Hey,

Sorry, no matter how Descent you guys look, you are still gonna have to pay. You may pay a little, you may pay a lot, but your gonna pay. Dominicana's may Like your looks, but the ones that you will encounter, Love money.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Guys, whatever you do don't go the all-inclusive route. I would suggest going to Las Terrenas on the Samana Peninsula. This is a smaller beach community where you have beautiful beaches, great food and nightlife. I would stay at small hotel on the beach. Check out Hotel Colibri, Hotel Alesei on Playa Las Ballenas or Casa Nina or Hotel La Fenice on Playa Popi. The problem with the all inclusive is that they will not allow you to bring any back to your hotel that is not a registered guest. Good luck.

LtSteve

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Las Terrenas?! You must be kidding me, what night life are you talking about? 25 y.o. guys will die from boredom there! La Bodega filled with retired guys and Galla that stinks like crap and nobody dancing - only club option. There is no place better for young single guys to have fun then Bavaro (plenty of nice clubs and easy to hook up with white chicks) and Cabarete/Sosua (if you are strictly into dominican ass and willing to pay for everything)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Las Terrenas?! You must be kidding me, what night life are you talking about? 25 y.o. guys will die from boredom there! La Bodega filled with retired guys and Galla that stinks like crap and nobody dancing - only club option. There is no place better for young single guys to have fun then Bavaro (plenty of nice clubs and easy to hook up with white chicks) and Cabarete/Sosua (if you are strictly into dominican ass and willing to pay for everything)

As much as I love LT, I have to agree with u Jessica (La bodega is plain pathetic and the music sucks, Gaia has good house music though, but I was the only one dancing the only night I went). There is nightlife geared towards Dominicans in and around LT, but not the type of place for young non-Spanish speaking single guys would be comfortable in.

sgtjosephmiller

Jan 7, 2012
go to sosua best spot for you guys.best spot for partying the partying i know u want to do lol.theres nothing in punta cana thats totally for turistic couples.your not looking for the right girl,your looking for the right now girl and thats what they have.trust me fellas i now live in dr and was born and raised in east harlem.iam not gonna stear you wrong.hit club passions while ur there too

Last edited: