dominicanwatchdog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Who is behind this site? Someone mentioned it to me and I checked it out... WTF??? I can't figure out the angle...why publish garbage and lies about the DR...trying to scare away tourists and investors....??

A quick scan of the first page included a story about 2 Italian tourists being shot at Banco Leon in Cabarete....there is no Banco Leon in Cabarete!! Another quoting the "Canadian Civil War World Blogger" calling the DR The most dangerous country in the world! um...really???

Other stories with facts taken out of context and implications that things are happening here that don't happen elsewhere... :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
I always figured it was propaganda by a competing destination because it is so negative and, as you indicate, often
inaccurate. Then again, the locally produced N.Coast rag "Detras del Rumor" isn't any better. A blood and
guts online tabloid.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hmm... i only clicked on one story and below is to the link: do not lose your time, money and life in DR! 100 reasons to invest in panama!

Madmick

Dec 14, 2010
I worked for Jan in Santiago. He tried to make money thru real estate down south and got stung. He is retaliating for the fact that things didn't go his way. He is quite a nasty man - one night he was insulting his girlfriend while we were having a barbque and she threw her cellphone at him. He broke her fingers and smashed up my office room.
One day Interpol came and took him home to Denmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.