czech citizen arrested in sosua

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i spent a while browsing czech news and so mention of this event. they do talk about few other arrests last year, thou. granted, the name of the guy is most likely misspelled to the point he himself would not recognize it but still :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i just love czech news :)
it seems that last year they arrested in the DR a man responsible for a robbery of 154 million korun (roughly 8 million dollars). his name was františek hajn. another man involved was tom?š půta.
ha ha ha ha

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i just love czech news :)
it seems that last year they arrested in the DR a man responsible for a robbery of 154 million korun (roughly 8 million dollars). his name was franti?ek hajn. another man involved was tom? půta.
ha ha ha ha

i wonder if that is his real name, or just that on occasion he was heard to yell 'toma, puta".

May 29, 2006
I wish I could get my keyboard to do that.
Thanks d(DonP wannabe)v8 :)

You can change your keyboard setup pretty easily on a PC. I like the Georgian alphabet myself:

ტჰე ქუიცკ ბროწნ ფოხ ჯუმპს ოვერ ტჰე ლაზყ დოგ...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
from what i can see he last posted in november and last activity just few days ago.
i hope he does not me taking over his grim reaper position. i am actually enjoying scrolling through dominican news...

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
(singing).....Bad boys, bad boys.....whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when Interpol comes for you??????????

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Hey we all need to step into the real world once in a while, switch off DR1 and realize we've been jibbering away for months on end to a bunch of socially dysfunctional weirdos. His own site might even be taking his attention away from DR1. Has there been an unusually high amount of violent death lately?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
not among foreigners. with dominicans the violence levels does not seem to change for me. or maybe i am desensitized by the media already...:ermm:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I wish I could get my keyboard to do that.
Thanks d(DonP wannabe)v8 :)

Maybe it can:

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/altchrc.html

ALTchrc-b.gif

Rocky (guru emeritus of Rocky's bar) told a story of an Interpol/PN operation at a puta bar on Pedro Clisante in Sosewer some years ago. The PN blocked the entrances and required all foreigners to exit through a controlled checkpoint with PN and Interpol agents checking ID's. Several shady Euro gents were taken into custody.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
years ago miesposo was running a hotel in cabarete, he told me he had regular visits from the interpol and FBI. apparently they keep a close eye on who is going where....

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Almost every time we went to Las Galeras, we were updated on the latest expats to have been nabbed by Interpol.