Hello All...New-ish to Forum

Rainwater

Jan 23, 2013
Hi, I've been reading the Forum on and off for some time and decided to stop being shy and join the conversation. You all are generous with useful advice, so for my first post I thought I'd "trade" some info that I just discovered: there is a big, comfy, well organized *GOB office in Megacentro. Right now, it houses about 20 desks, each representing a different government office or Secretar?a. My favorite is the postal service! No more schlepping all the way to La Feria or the dinky office where I had to take the package to the Colmado for weighing! Coming soon they'll have Immigration too yaay!Well, see youse.....Shalom!

Rainwater

Jan 23, 2013
~deep bow~

Thank you all for your welcome! Om Namaste

Bronx Boy, I have one of those Y tokens. Brooklyn here, F train! :)

Rainwater

Jan 23, 2013
Yay deli tawk! :cheeky:

My order is a "toastedeverytingNObuttahwitscallionanacawfeelight&sweetwhatsdasoup?"

Pollogringo, do they still make cel-ray? My father used to love that stuff!!

LOL @ Criss Colon!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Better yet, an everything bagel with a schmear of smoked whitefish with some onions, tomatoes and cucumbers. And a Cel-Ray soda.

Very hard to find smoked whitefish in the DR.I can take some with me but I'm afraid the smell
might alert custom officials.Lol!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Coney Island", I used to ride the Bumper cars till my butt stuck to the seats!
Only got up to get a 15 cent beer, at 15 years old!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Rainwater

Jan 23, 2013
Very hard to find smoked whitefish in the DR.I can take some with me but I'm afraid the smell
might alert custom officials.Lol!

LOLOL!!! My siblings out in Calif. used to clamor for bialys from H&H, pastrami from 2nd Ave., Sabrett's onions, and those stupid Greys Papaya hot dogs! PLUS a Juniors cheesecake. Back in the good old 2000's when you could shlep all kinds of 75 lb. luggage. Always I got the comment "like that's a crazy looking bagel" LOL!

Coney Island.....You haven't grown up right as a NYC kid if you didn't cut school to ride out to Coney, pooled your money with your fellow miscreants for a slice and one coke for everybody and one bumper car ride. Good times!