BMW Mechanic on North Coast?

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
I have a BMW X5 that I take to the capital for service. The service shop there is just about as bad as it can get in this or any other country. I am wondering if there is a competent BMW-trained mechanic on the north coast or even in Santiago? Lord, I hope so!!

eurodominican

Nov 19, 2005
com
I have a BMW X5 that I take to the capital for service. The service shop there is just about as bad as it can get in this or any other country. I am wondering if there is a competent BMW-trained mechanic on the north coast or even in Santiago? Lord, I hope so!!

I know in Santiago the right man for the job and he speaks perfect English. Send me a pm.

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
There's an excellent German mechanic just outside Cabarete name Clause. If you still looking pm me and I'll get the number.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Depending on the type of work needed, any qualified mechanic can take on the job, as long as it doesn't require coding or advance diagnosis (therefore requiring INPA). You do need to get your parts either from the web or at Autogermanica. Recently a bunch of chinese made parts for BMW has been around in the country, so watch out. The problem with mechanics who specialize in BMW is that they have to much of an ego and want to charge you accordingly...

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
I also have some problems with my 525AI, Can you please PM me the same info? I will be in Santiago late March and would like to have someone check it out.. Thanks.

StephanieB

Feb 1, 2013
Ashley in Cabarete is a UK speaking and trained, fully qualified BMW car mechanic his number is 809 981 3198

ajq149

Dec 25, 2015
Hey can you please share the contact information of that BMW Mechanic with me please, I have a BMW m5 e39 and i want it to get checked out.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Sosua Abajo... good mechanic with diagnostics..

English speaking.

I'll look for the name..... known to all here