Bungalows on Playa Magante??

Jessiejayne

May 17, 2010
Hi,
Been trying to find a contact number or even an email for these Bungalows that are rented on Playa Magante. I have tried calling and emailing the Paraiso Beach ones, Coco Cabanas ones and Los Gringos and cannot get an answer or a reply to an email....Has anyone been there or know if they still exist?
Thanks
Jess

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Coco Cabanas is closed again, although I heard the rumor another couple is going to open it up again. The previous owners were tired of cooking, and apparently are now trying their hand at being mechanics.

Patrick is open, and has even expanded his business by renting the German place next door.

Now I just have to find the time and go and eat a paella at Patrick's.

BelgianK

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I was on Playa Magante the other day and Coco Cabanas appeared closed up. Patrick is definitely in business at Los Gringos, tho. We had a wonderful meal there!

Yes, Los Gringos is definitely open. I had a wonderful meal there 2 weeks ago with a group of motorcyclist--probably one of the best Dorado/Maui-Maui fish dishes with an amazing accompanying sauce i've ever had. I got pictures of it somewhere. It was that good!

Frank

Jessiejayne

May 17, 2010
Thanks everyone! Have been in touch with Patrick from Los Gringos and he is the only business open on the beach at the moment. Thanks for the info and help. Mission accomplished

Jessiejayne

May 17, 2010
Is this place still in business?

Hello,
Husband and I wanted to go back to Playa Magante and visit Patricks amazing restaurant but I am not finding any information or numbers that work this time. Anyone know if he is still in business??
Thanks!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hello,
Husband and I wanted to go back to Playa Magante and visit Patricks amazing restaurant but I am not finding any information or numbers that work this time. Anyone know if he is still in business??
Thanks!
Patrick died in an automobile accident. The place has been rented to a couple of French (I think) guys who call it Los Piratas.

http://www.playadelospiratas.com