What Airlines Are Available To Fly Non-Stop Between DR To Canada

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
Copa Airlines through Panama, but a bit expensive?

Doesn't appear there are any options out of Las Americas-only in the tourist areas, such as Punta Cana and maybe La Romana?

Anyone have any better ideas? Thanks.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
POP, AZS, la Romana and Punta Cana come to mind as airports.

Serviced by the above airlines.... Samana (AZS) has 2 some days - AC and WJ

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Westjet flies direct from El Catey / Samana (AZS) to Toronto. Also I am sure that Air Canada flies from Las Americas (SDQ) direct to Toronto. Good luck

LTSteve

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Air Canada is AZS too...... same as WestJet...... no SDQ flights that I know of.

AC leaves YYZ at 6:30am approx, WJ at 10am..... they both turn around here for the return leg..... 12:30 and 4pm respectively, if I recall

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
all airlines are flown from specific city to specific city. There are several flights for Canada but without specific city it is difficult to say an actual price of air-ticket.

Westjet has flights from La Romana to Toronto from November till april every friday, and air canada on saturdays i guess, i always flight on friday on seasons from la romana to go to canada and coming back to punta Cana.

sometimes they have direct flights from Ottawa and Montreal.

Sunwing, canjet and airtransat has flight whole year from Punta Cana, its kind of complicated, will be very good if at lease we could get 1 weekly flight from Santo Domingo.