Best place to travel/visit/vacation?

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Hola a todos! Hello everyone! I am sure that someone has posted on this before but being lazy or not having enough time to explore all the pages here I decided to do it for myself also. I was recently in a debate with a few friends that are from the Philippines and of course Patriots to there country. I also had some friends that were very Proud of other places and Countries that they had visited. So I found out that the tourist motto for the Philippines is, "its more fun, in the Philippines" :ermm:. I thought, Really? more fun than, . . . .? The motto for Jamaica is, "once you go, you know" :surprised. Of course, Dominican Republic, "Rep?blica Dominicana lo tiene todo!" or "Dominican Republic has it all" :smoke:. So I was wondering out of all the world travelers that visit here and all the places you all have been, where was your most fun, where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world, and where would you visit/recommend as the best? I of course always recomend Dominican Republic, and Boca Chica in particular, I stayed at the hotel Garant and Suites, very very nice!!! But Boracay of the Philippines is also a nice place to visit. Thanks for your suggestions and replies, Take care and God bless,
Biggs :beard: