Martha Heredia - What a turn of events

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Dominican "Sweetheart" and Latin American Idol winner Martha Heredia supposedly got caught with 1.8 kilos of cocaine or heroine (every newspaper has her with a different kind of drug) while going to NY. She has been in the papers lately for putting her husband in jail for supposed domestic abuse

images

images

and for having a public lipo...LOL

images

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...-nabbed-with-18Ks-cocaine-at-Santiago-airport

http://www.listin.com.do/la-republi...su-equipaje-a-Martha-Heredia-antes-de-ir-a-NY

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
It's a shame what's been of this poor girl. She's obviously troubled about her failure to make a career as a singer. She's in problem after problem. That Vakero guy is no angel either, and could have something to do with her erratic behavior. She wrongfully escaped prison after running over and killing that poor haitian boy about 2 years ago, but it seems this time she's going in for the long run. Karma always catches up with us.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Right on Castle. I was astounded how when Vakero got arrested his "ex" wives came out all together to defend him.

images

He's been a busy guy...at 30 years of age he has 7 kids with 6 different women. Personally I think if he really beat up Martha as she claims he should still do his time regardless of whether she's a drug mule or not.

...and here he cries like the little b!tch he was about to become in Najayo.

images

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
prison is where she belongs. should have stayed locked after she killed a man in a car accident while being drunk. i have no sympathy for her.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Right on Castle. I was astounded how when Vakero got arrested his "ex" wives came out all together to defend him.

images

He's been a busy guy...at 30 years of age he has 7 kids with 6 different women. Personally I think if he really beat up Martha as she claims he should still do his time regardless of whether she's a drug mule or not.

...and here he cries like the little b!tch he was about to become in Najayo.

images

Have you ever being falsely accused of domestic violence? Or you just don't like Vakero because of his music and his tattoos? The whole case against Vakero is based on Martha's testimony and right now her credibility is in shaky grounds making this whole Vakero ordeal an almost non-case for the prosecutors.

Martha's behaviour is consistent with a person affected by bipolar-ism.

Last edited:

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Vakero is a junkie. Anyone who's been around him (and I unfortunately have) knows this. I can't say he influenced Martha Heredia because I have no proof. But he's a junkie and has been for years on, guess what, heroine...
I'm not defending Heredia, I've never listened to her, so I couldn't care less about her fate.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
nah, i just think she is dumb. it has nothing to do with vakero. she'd be on a downhill spiral even if she never gained fame, chasing narco tigres in her barrio...
shame on her. she has been given such an opportunity in her life. winning latin american idol... previous winners recorded albums and did so well for themselves. martha was described as too difficult to work with. i think she even sued her first record company... no albums done... and she won three years ago...

then there was an accident... it was vakero, apparently, who paid up to hush the things and save her from prison...

hoy prints a series of photos from her arrest, including a mug shot:
11cdw7p.jpg

she looks positively happy there, no? publicity! hurrah!

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Vakero is a junkie. Anyone who's been around him (and I unfortunately have) knows this. I can't say he influenced Martha Heredia because I have no proof. But he's a junkie and has been for years on, guess what, heroine...
I'm not defending Heredia, I've never listened to her, so I couldn't care less about her fate.

Is there any reports he has experienced heroine withdrawals symptoms while locked up in San Pedro? Or you're just making sh|t up?

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
nah, i just think she is dumb. it has nothing to do with vakero. she'd be on a downhill spiral even if she never gained fame, chasing narco tigres in her barrio...
shame on her. she has been given such an opportunity in her life. winning latin american idol... previous winners recorded albums and did so well for themselves. martha was described as too difficult to work with. i think she even sued her first record company... no albums done... and she won three years ago...

then there was an accident... it was vakero, apparently, who paid up to hush the things and save her from prison...

hoy prints a series of photos from her arrest, including a mug shot:
11cdw7p.jpg

she looks positively happy there, no? publicity! hurrah!

How far could have she reached if she would have gotten professional help before?? Now sadly it's too late...

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Is there any reports he has experienced heroine withdrawals symptoms while locked up in San Pedro? Or you're just making sh|t up?

I don't need to make anything up. I've seen it with my own eyes. You are either not very familiar with prisons in DR (good for you), Urban music environment (good for you too), or simply are out on a campaign to defend him. Drugs are introduced, dealt and consumed in prisons on a daily basis.

I'm not here to accuse or defend these two losers, so I better get out before I say too much.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think people like her would never seek professional help. they just say: oh, this is the way i am. they do not even realize they have an issue. and i agree that she is, most likely, troubled. maybe she had too much, too soon? a poster child, literally, for a wasted life. no different to some fools who win a lottery and blow it on high life, parties, putas and drugs, and end up with nothing in just weeks...

i don't know... all i see is such a wasted opportunity. maybe she was a better singer than other competitors but maybe she did not deserve to win and someone else would use this chance to really better themselves and succeed. the bigger the shame.

she is not likely to get any help now. she'll be locked up in the same spa as sobeida. wait. did i say spa? clearly i meant prison :rolleyes:

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I don't need to make anything up. I've seen it with my own eyes. You are either not very familiar with prisons in DR (good for you), Urban music environment (good for you too), or simply are out on a campaign to defend him. Drugs are introduced, dealt and consumed in prisons on a daily basis.

You mean the prison that shaved his head off, part of the Nuevo Modelo Penitenciario? Do you think this is Najayo or La Victoria you're talking about? And you're telling me Vakero has shoot up smack right in front of you? Because he trust you so much to share with you such activity in the DR nonetheless? Are you his manager?

Me thinks you're just making sh|t up...

BTW, I'm Dominican and I know how the system works down there...

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
BTW, I'm Dominican and I know how the system works down there...

Yes, you sure sound like you do...:rolleyes:

As I posted before, I won't say anything else about these two. Protecting my privacy is more important than your opinion, with all due respect.