News Re Mundo King

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From today's Sosua News:

[h=5]Saturday evening, at the castle, also museum, Mundo King of Rolf R. Schulz, Rolf himself kindled a large fire. This as thanksgiving for the lengthening of the days. Spring is in fact in sight again. But it was also in honor of Rolf's daughter. She is currently with him for a few days for a visit. Rolf thought it was appropriate to celebrate this with a party. But the social gathering was overshadowed by a serious incident. At the intersection of the main street and Camino Libre (the street to the castle) there has been a large sign for twenty years showing the direction of how to reach the castle. Saturday the sign had suddenly disappeared, much to the dismay of Rolf.[/h]
[h=5]Spring Fire[/h] [h=5]Rolf went crazy and suspects that a municipal officer had the sign removed. Perhaps because Rolf did not pay municipal tax for the sign?[/h]

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Its not possible for Rolf to go crazy. He has been crazy for years. Not to disparage Rolf. I like the guy and he adds local color to the place. I give him a ride every time I see him walking up or down the hill. Why no car, I have no idea and never asked. Is the daughter a little unusual also? Sorry to miss the party, how was it Ken? Any pictures of the daughter?

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
RIP Rolf....I love his daughter saying on FB her dad "can now play trumpet with Luis Armstrong and talk with Nostradamus", the perfect epitaph!