Pursue Chica or ....Not?

majorplates

Jan 28, 2013
Ok So I'm in Cabarete having a good time getting chicas and at the same time being safe. Iv been to la Passion, and got a Chica here in Cabarete but I wanted a regular girl and to take her out and what not. So I'm sitting in a bar early in the morning talking to a shady guy I don't trust who is trying to sell me a tour and I see this FINE ass Chica who is a waitress. So I start flirting making her laugh and smile. She asks my name and if I am American, I tell here yes and she looks at me for a while in a very curious way. After the guy leaves she tell me not to mess with him as he is very bad and is not my friend. She is very adamant about this and even takes me to a guy there that speaks better English to verify what she is saying. I tell her thanks for looking out for me and i proceeded to ask her what time she got off work. She told me 5pm.

I asked what she was doing after work and she replied all she was doing was going home. I asked her if she wanted to go out with me to eat and drink when she got off , the Chica asked if I had a Dominican number and I told her yes and she put her number in my phone. Cool, 5pm comes and I give her a call and she doesn't answer. Ok. I send text asking if she was free to meet and she replied "not now, I am on my way to my house" I replied asking what time she wanted to meet and she didn't respond. I grabbed a quick bite to eat as I was hungry and a bout an hour and 20 min later I asked if tonight was no good for her and she did not respond. All of this happened yesterday and yes I know there are many more chicks here as I went back to la Passion so i would not dwell to much on this one Chica but I wanted to ask if you guys think I should pursue this Chica or let it go? But trust me when I say she is FINE! Maybe 21, 5'7 120 nice boobs, culo and a beautiful smile. And as for me I am 25, athletic build, handsome and very cool and smooth with the chicks

so what do you guys think I should do?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
If I was you....................I would take a nap...........
I'm exhausted just reading about your day..................

B in Santiago

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Considering the conniving, scamming, disingenuous-type chicas of the North Coast, I'd either call 911 or the Better Business Bureau...............

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Ok So I'm in Cabarete having a good time getting chicas and at the same time being safe. Iv been to la Passion, and got a Chica here in Cabarete but I wanted a regular girl and to take her out and what not

oh boy!!!!!!!!!

Glad this is not on my forum. Dude, she brushed you off. Let it be and keep spending your hard earned dollars on easy hoes.

Is that simple.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
She has a husband- boyfriend or chulo but that does not mean she does not have time for another guy on the side. If you like playing around and she is that fine I would chase her until she catches you or her time frees up. Hot chicks in the DR are never unattached unless between boyfriends or they just got burned and are taking a break from the game to re-assess.
Keep on playing around while you chase her. Maybe a little present will warm her up. Taking her out do dinner (American or European food) means nothing to Dom women. Buy her something to show your good intentions. All women love presents.
If you are not sure what to get her ask Frank the bartender at RosiOgrays in Cabarete. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
She has a husband- boyfriend or chulo but that does not mean she does not have time for another guy on the side. If you like playing around and she is that fine I would chase her until she catches you or her time frees up. Hot chicks in the DR are never unattached unless between boyfriends or they just got burned and are taking a break from the game to re-assess.
Keep on playing around while you chase her. Maybe a little present will warm her up. Taking her out do dinner (American or European food) means nothing to Dom women. Buy her something to show your good intentions. All women love presents.
If you are not sure what to get her ask Frank the bartender at RosiOgrays in Cabarete. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

just make sure that whatever you buy her is not compraventa friendly. otherwise, she will take it there, pawn it the next day, and tell you it got stolen.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Go after her with all you've got!
Spend it all!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!!
:bunny:

until tomorrow, when an even finer one catches your eye. calm down, dude. hold your horses, or you are going to get cleaned out, real quick.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Apparently not that smooth if you are coming here to ask our advice.

yes, Frank, but the OP sounds like some guy coming from the States, where his rap might work at the club. rap does not work here, sir. Cash, American Express, and Western Union, yes.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
There is no fool like a fool who thinks hes smart. Kid if you are smooth and cool you will let the chicas come to you and pick the one you think is the least conniving. They all are though. You are there for a good time dont think for a minute any of them care about you past your pesos.

Olvidado

Jun 19, 2012
"And as for me I am 25, athletic build, handsome and very cool and smooth with the chick." You know what to do, why are you bragging and asking that idiotic question here?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
This bragging and asking like that happens every other week or so, always close to the weekend, always like "I am sooo cool and handsome, I know everything, then: will she go out with me? Is she serious? :)

Dunno if there are so many of those out there or if there is a couple of them coming back with that over and over again... Boring!

"And as for me I am 25, athletic build, handsome and very cool and smooth with the chick." You know what to do, why are you bragging and asking that idiotic question here?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I find that posters who relish the fact that they pick up hookers are such losers.

I think it is all good. Just keep it to themselves, IMO!!!!!