Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: is there a low testosterone cream here in this country?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Testosterone replacement may increase your sex drive, and "Hopefully" your performance as well,but enjoy the "Boost" quickly, you WILL die of a "Heart Attack" in a very few years!
    When I was much younger, I told everyone that, I would die from prostrate cancer, before I would have surgery, and take a chance of losing my ability to "Pop-A-WOODY!"
    And I meant it!
    Times DO Change!
    I still wouldn't have prostrate surgery, but for different reasons.
    Like, PI$$ing" my pants all day, for one!
    I've had my "Share" of beautiful,and some NOT so beautiful, young,and some Not so young, Ladies!
    I also finally realize, what women have known since "Eva", when it comes to having sexual relations, "It's The JOURNEY, and NOT the Destination, that makes it great!
    As long as you do finally, "ARRIVE"!
    Problem that plagued all the "Ladies" I was ever with, is that my "Train" pulled out of their station ,
    BEFORE they got "On Board"!
    My favorite post coital phrase to hear became, "It's NOT Your Fault"!
    Usually followed by, "Can You PAY me Now???"
    If MINE fell off tomorrow, I wouldn't miss "him"!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    ps, to guys still under 45, the "Big "Os" get much better after your 40's!
    I think that women are really on to something with their wanting a LOT of foreplay.
    It works for men as well!
    "Try It!", SHE might like it!
    Last edited by Criss Colon; 03-04-2013 at 11:23 AM.

2. Likes acmike, pauleast, JohnnyBoy liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

"FISH", isn't it uncomfortable to have a "DEER HORN" up your A$$????
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

4. Likes donP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    I also use IGF-1 or deer antler extract. Something like Rhino horn extraxt that has depleted the rhino herds in Africa. No I don't worry about depleting the deer herds in the uSA, nor elsewhere, but is there any science behind believing in it?
    Deer antler spray is a waste of money and is ineffective.

6. Likes cobraboy, CaptnGlenn liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose there are two ways to look at things.

One may feel that a testosterone boost is in order..... and suffer the side effects.

Or one could opt for an estrogen boost - find an eager beaver to take on the job...... less side effects.

Pro-active and reactive therapy, it might be called.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Frank, millions of satisfied "DEER" use "RONCO's" "Antler Spray"!
    They claim it is especially effective after the Spring RUTT.
    Not being a deer myself, and having never used "Deer Antler Spray", I will never describe the spray as,"A waste of money, and ineffective".
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc
    I need food!

9. Likes Norberto61 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    Deer antler spray is a waste of money and is ineffective.
    Here's a little science. Put down the Presidentes and do a little research. The stuff reduces the need for insulin and.....

"It can, at least in animals, heal tendon injuries and build muscles. Available at anti-aging clinics, IGF-1, or insulinlike growth factor-1, has also found favor among athletes for the same reasons that its better-known relative human growth hormone has: it is believed to make an athlete bigger, faster and stronger. It may boost muscle, reduce fat and improve endurance.

IGF-1 came to foreground Tuesday when it was mentioned among the performance-enhancing drugs that a South Florida clinic provided to six baseball players and other professional athletes, according to a report in the Miami New Times newspaper. Sports Illustrated also reported Tuesday that some football players used a substance taken from deer-antler velvet that contains IGF-1. (Ray Lewis on the Ravens was one)

Although IGF-1 is unknown to most sports fans, for years the drug has been a mainstay in the constellation of banned performance-enhancing drugs. It has long been on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned substances list, alongside human growth hormone."

Frank, you Tank any day you'd like to join my morning wake-up group, let me know -- I guarantee you won't make it thru the warm up. We'll leave you with your bread, butter and cafe breakfast

11. Likes Charles Lowman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyratt View Post
    Here's a little science. Put down the Presidentes and do a little research. The stuff reduces the need for insulin and.....

"It can, at least in animals, heal tendon injuries and build muscles. Available at anti-aging clinics, IGF-1, or insulinlike growth factor-1, has also found favor among athletes for the same reasons that its better-known relative human growth hormone has: it is believed to make an athlete bigger, faster and stronger. It may boost muscle, reduce fat and improve endurance.

IGF-1 came to foreground Tuesday when it was mentioned among the performance-enhancing drugs that a South Florida clinic provided to six baseball players and other professional athletes, according to a report in the Miami New Times newspaper. Sports Illustrated also reported Tuesday that some football players used a substance taken from deer-antler velvet that contains IGF-1. (Ray Lewis on the Ravens was one)

Although IGF-1 is unknown to most sports fans, for years the drug has been a mainstay in the constellation of banned performance-enhancing drugs. It has long been on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned substances list, alongside human growth hormone."

Frank, you Tank any day you'd like to join my morning wake-up group, let me know -- I guarantee you won't make it thru the warm up. We'll leave you with your bread, butter and cafe breakfast
    The amount of IGF-1 in Deer Antler Spray is so minute as to be ineffective. BTW, I am in the gym at 5 AM during the week. There are many more supplements out there that have a much more positive effects on on GH levels. Here is a good video by a very knowledgeable person in regards.

Last edited by Frank the Tank; 03-04-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

My "Money" is on FRANK!
    But the real reason he is in the "GYM" at 5 am,is because he hasn't gone to bed yet!
    Or did he mean "In The "JIM" at 5 am?????
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Post Thanks / Like

If you really want something to help with GH levels, I can recommend 2 supplements. PowerFull by USP Labs and Resurrect-PM by Ronnie Coleman. Both will help your body produce more and you will get very deep restful sleep which also helps with GH production.

*** I love DR1 ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    The amount of IGF-1 in Deer Antler Spray is so minute as to be ineffective. BTW, I am in the gym at 5 AM during the week. There are many more supplements out there that have a much more positive effects on on GH levels. Here is a good video by a very knowledgeable person in regards.

WOW !! Now there is a guy that has plenty of "T" in his veins. IM off to the gym after watching that dude.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast