Musician Living in Bavaro

DAvalon

Feb 28, 2013
I am new to the country. I have been living here since January. I am looking for people who speak English. I currently have an apartment in Bavaro. Been performing a bit. I would love to make some new friends, American or Dominican, that speak good English. I would absolutely love to meet anyone with the ability and motivation to help me learn Spanish. Maybe in exchange for free guitar lessons?

I love to play guitar and sing. I would be willing to give a lesson or two on the guitar to anyone who was interested just to have someone to hang out with. I would also love to find a place to attend church.

Guess that's it for now. Thanks for reading!

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
I miss my guitar, I only come for three months. I think I will chance brining my guitar next year. No music shop around to go in and try one out.

DAvalon

Feb 28, 2013
I had no problem traveling with my guitar, although I do admit I got a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when they wouldn't let me carry it onto the plane. But it all worked out. I traveled with it twice with no problems.

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
Well my electric is an old 1795 Hagstrom Swede and who would haul an amp down here? So it can stay home, my acoustic is a DJ Ashba Demented series, Ovation I might pay the extra and have it hand loaded on and off next year!