El Milloncito area in SD

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Does/has anyone lived in this area?

If so how is it? crime, electricity, traffic, street flooding etc, etc.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I do, I live on the border of El Milloncito, Las Praderas and el Rosmil. The area around Serafin de Asis is good, in my street there is no flooding, I live at the low end of an inclined street. Electricy is very good. My inverter batteries are damaged and I have not felt motivated yet to buy new ones, while there are hardly any black outs. Maybe 1 every two weeks of max. 2 hours.

Traffic is ok, but ' la Privada' (it actually has another name) gives a jam to get to 27 de Febrero at peak hour. But there are routes around that. Around the school there is some congestion when the school goes out (1pm).

I havent had any crime problems. Our watchman one or two times said he scared off some thieves but I don't know if that's actually true.

What I like about it is that it is very quiet, but still very close to the city center. Jumbo near, Bravo near, Nacional near.

What are you looking for actually, house, apartment?

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
I noticed in my last stayed lots of rentals signs.Whats the asking price overthere,house or apartment?

I do, I live on the border of El Milloncito, Las Praderas and el Rosmil. The area around Serafin de Asis is good, in my street there is no flooding, I live at the low end of an inclined street. Electricy is very good. My inverter batteries are damaged and I have not felt motivated yet to buy new ones, while there are hardly any black outs. Maybe 1 every two weeks of max. 2 hours.

Traffic is ok, but ' la Privada' (it actually has another name) gives a jam to get to 27 de Febrero at peak hour. But there are routes around that. Around the school there is some congestion when the school goes out (1pm).

I havent had any crime problems. Our watchman one or two times said he scared off some thieves but I don't know if that's actually true.

What I like about it is that it is very quiet, but still very close to the city center. Jumbo near, Bravo near, Nacional near.

What are you looking for actually, house, apartment?

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
prices for what exactly? Buying renting 1bedr 3 bedr???

You can buy new Penthouse(2nd level has room and terrace) apartments that are in the 180-240 sq. meter area starting at about 6.5 millon DOP.