pool construction

May 22, 2006
Hi everybody,
I need a serious and reliable contractor to build a in ground pool. Please help to found one. Your
experience will be apreciated. Thanks

I just had a pool built by Paradise pools. It took 2 weeks and they are very trustworthy , dependable and stand behind their work. PM for pics of my pool and for more info if interested.
They are on this site, on FB and have a website so you can find info on them if you google them!

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Yes...I am interesed to see your pool...if its OK for you. Thanks

I just had a pool built by Paradise pools. It took 2 weeks and they are very trustworthy , dependable and stand behind their work. PM for pics of my pool and for more info if interested.
They are on this site, on FB and have a website so you can find info on them if you google them!

I just had a 15 X 15 infinity edge pool built by Paradise Pools and they did an awesome job! Walter the owner is American and has been building pools for over 30 years.
I emailed him before I moved to the DR and was a little nervous about just anyone doing the work. 2 weeks after I arrived he came to look at my property and had a better idea than what i had imagined, 3 days later they started work on the pool and finished 2 weeks after that and on budget.
I had a great experience working with him, his wife and son who were on site every day to make sure the pool was just right.
They drove me around to get the right pool cleaning supplies and gave me a crash course on what to know about living in the DR, which was priceless!!!
I can't say enough good things about Walter and his Company. If you need a pool restored, fixed or built look them up at: dominicanpools.com

No i am not getting paid for this! I am just a really happy customer that wants to help other people to find a good, reliable Pool Building Company in the DR! :D

NHS

May 2, 2010
Theres a guy in Sosua called keith who we know and he has a exelent reputation for repairing and also building pools, hes just built a pool for friends of ours which incorporates a jaquzi with a waterfall and a shallow beach area where you can put the sunloungers in about 10 inches of water,try emailing him , toptobottom@fsmail.net i think hes also on nice people networking site

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I too can recommend Top to Bottom. They have done many repairs for myself and my clients over the last 3 - 4 years including bringing practically derelict pools back to life. The pool he is currently building which is referred to in the post above is actually for a friend/client of mine and they are very happy.