Good wishes to every one

nathanjohnz

Mar 7, 2013
Good Wishes to Everyone, Hi everybody I am new here, hope that I can learn something in this forum and make some friends in the forum. Thanks a lot!

Mamajava

Oct 19, 2012
Welcome..I'm fairly new as far as posting here myself although I've been a follower for years. Are you in DR now? You'll definitely learn something in this forum. The people here are very informed and always willing to help, or at least try. Sometimes you find out more than you bargained for, :eek: but that's all part of why we're all hanging together here; we find out the good, the bad and the crazy.... Saludos!

Chennifer

Oct 18, 2008
Moves to the D.R this summer
Welcome! You'll find all the info you need here, and if you don't find it just ask and someone will give you the answer!
I mostly lurked for years, but with only a few months to our move Im finding myself going through thread after thread.

Saludos!'

//Chennifer

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Sock. First clue, they don't mention their link to the DR in the intro post. Then check their other postings - nothing specific to the DR. In the mattress thread they recommend stores that don't exist in the country.

nathanjohnz

Mar 7, 2013
Hi, First of all I am very thankful to all of you. Thanks again for welcoming me in the forum I hope I will get nice information from all of you guys. :)

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Sock. First clue, they don't mention their link to the DR in the intro post. Then check their other postings - nothing specific to the DR. In the mattress thread they recommend stores that don't exist in the country.

"Try any of the big company (Funique, MFI, Ikea etc.) around your area and local independent traders. Make sure you try it out to make sure it is right for you."

I often wonder, what is the purpose of the "sock?"

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'm with "Chiri" until I see anything different!
"Lupe", first they come on with a computerized English translation, of a bunch of irrelevant "Introductory" posts.
They can't be specific about anything, because they don't have any answers.
Then they will usually, and unilaterally, "suggest", a website to "HELP" you out, and themselves "IN".
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC