Beautiful Alsation

Status
Not open for further replies.

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010
We need a good loving home for our 10 month old, female spayed Alsation. She is a beautiful dog, good with children but unfortunately doesn't get on with one of our other female dogs and is upsetting the harmony. It is with deep regret we have had to come to this decision. Needs to be a loving home! Sorry still trying to figure out how to put photos on DR but can email lovely photos. Thank you

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
We live in guananico, in the hills near POP, I live with my wife in a big house with a big conuco behind (not to sure but house like 800 square meters and conuco 1200 square meters). Im british, my wife is dominican/swiss, we dont have any children. We have 2 male dogs, one biggish half dalmatian, another small and fluffy and 2 cats. We have been looking to aquire another dog or two since from this year onwards me or/and my wife will be here permantly( we ve had problems with people to look after our animals-they say we are too fussy). This could be her new happy home... If ure intrested please PM.
A and D.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I can't see anything - have you attempted to post a photo of her? I do know of a fabulous person nearby who might be very interested in taking her so please let me know.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I can't see anything - have you attempted to post a photo of her? I do know of a fabulous person nearby who might be very interested in taking her so please let me know.

She gave an update by starting a separate thread.

Thank you to all replies, unfortunately she has a slight complication due to spaying, we need to get this problem solved and settle her back in and will repost when she is up and running again (not that she isn't already up and running) just feel she will cope better in her normal surroundings. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.