Business In Malecon

bolthouse80

Jan 9, 2013
Due to the Malecon in Santo Dominigo being governement property what type of license is needed to open a restaurant there?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Since no one is stepping up to give you direction perhaps you should do some investigation on your own. If you live in SD go to the Malecon and talk to restaurant managers and owners. They will give you some good advice. I would stay away from opening a restaurant. Very difficult business to be a success at. Buy a food truck and park it along the Malecon and move around. Less headaches and people love street food and Presidente.

LTSteve

chrisdr

Oct 7, 2012
I am up and down the Malecon about 5 times a day, it's a bit of a white elephant - should be an awesome place for a business over looking the sea but so many business (restaurants, liquor stores etc) have come and gone In the past few years. Ok you have a few successful (Ish) ones that have been there for years but I think it would be tough.

That said you never no... Everyone always tells you your going to lose your money and I will not work. If I seems viable do your research and go for it. Good luck

Last edited: