Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Boxing Photos February 16, 2013

  1. #1
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    12,247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Boxing Photos February 16, 2013

    The photos that I shot at the fights in Santiago on February 16 are posted here:

    Boxing - KenDePreePhotos' Photos | SmugMug

    The December 15 photos also there, but the February 16 photos are first. The change to December 15 is clearly marked by the poster from the earlier fight.

    I'm told there will be fights at the Sosua Bay Casino in April.

  2. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    The photos that I shot at the fights in Santiago on February 16 are posted here:

    Boxing - KenDePreePhotos' Photos | SmugMug

    The December 15 photos also there, but the February 16 photos are first. The change to December 15 is clearly marked by the poster from the earlier fight.

    I'm told there will be fights at the Sosua Bay Casino in April.
    There will be professional boxing fights on April 5 2013 in Santiago and as of now there be no charge
    At the door I will post with further info with place and time it will be held come out and support the local
    Boxing talent in the cibao area

  3. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,921
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Great pics! They are very clear! I guess finding a good seat won't be problem haha....was it empty? Low attendance?

  4. #4
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    12,247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drescape24 View Post
    Great pics! They are very clear! I guess finding a good seat won't be problem haha....was it empty? Low attendance?
    Crowd at least as good as at Sosua, probably more. But the fights were held in the big, 5000-seat arena in Santiago where professional basketball, etc. are held. One section of the stands, plus tables and chairs around the ring was where people were seated. Shooting from the stands where the people were seated meant that the empty seats would be in the background. So "yes" and "no". There were more than enough seats, but the crowd wasn't bad.

  5. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks Ken!
    Now I know where my wife goes on weekends!
    Did you get the "Card Girl's #????
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    Those fotos are the most "HD" that I have EVER seen!

  6. #6
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    12,247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    Thanks Ken!
    Now I know where my wife goes on weekends!
    Did you get the "Card Girl's #????
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    Those fotos are the most "HD" that I have EVER seen!
    I thought she was your wife and you already had the number.

  7. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wish!
    Cc

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •