Apartment/Vacation Rental in Santo Domingo

KS721

Mar 15, 2013
Hi,

I am looking for guidance in a vacation/apartment rental in Santo Domingo. I?d like to stay in a central location (I?m thinking Colonial Zone or Gazcue??) and rent for 3-4 nights. I?m looking for at least a 2 bedroom apartment style stay and wondering what the best way to go about renting is. I?ve looked on Trip Advisor and curious about other options ? in case I?m missing a better way to rent or more options. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If there are hotels that offer 2 separate bedrooms, I?d be interested in that too- but I haven?t seen any.

Thanks!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Try, Hotel Conde de la Panabla in the Colonial Zone. Nice old Colonial style hotel right in Columbus Square directly across from the oldest church in the new world. Has a great open air cafe right outside the hotel door. Ask if they have a 2 room suite or 2 rooms connected by a door. Also tell them you want the rooms with a balcony. The rooms are big but nothing fancy. They run around $75-85usd per night. Google the hotel website for details. I guarantee you will be happy here. Stayed there many times.

LTSteve