Never rent a scooter from speed

Markhill

Nov 24, 2012
Rented a scooter today from speed car-motor rental in sosua calle duarte sosua. Took pictures of the whole scootat but did not take a picture of the broken helmet . I showed the guy who was going over the bike and laughed, but I did not take a picture. Retuned the bike and the other guy says it was not broken. The big dumb one that showed me the scooter denied everything. The little noisy p---k started with he is a cop game. He wanted 50 for the helmet lol. Ended up giving him 1200 pesos to get my licence back. It would have costed me more back home. Don't rent from them.
Mark

Last edited:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Your mistake is giving your license to them in the first place. Always give a copy, never an original of any document they want. If they insist on the original walk.

I dont understand how people can walk around with original documents in their pockets here, and then give these papers to strangers/owners of a streetshop when they perfectly well KNOW what WILL happen if they rent anything.

And you have been a member here for enough time to use the "search" function on the forum, and could have read how to minimize your problems when renting anything. ( now you know until next time )

Im very happy you didnt ended up loosing more money to these greedy leeches.