World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.
The end

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
An elderly lady was rocking on her front porch, reflecting on her long life, when a Fairy Godmother suddenly appeared before her and offered to grant her three wishes.
"Well," said the woman, "I really would like to be rich."
*POOF* Her rocking chair turned to solid gold.
"I sure wouldn't mind being a young, beautiful princess," she said.
*POOF* She was immediately turned into a beautiful young princess with a stunning crown of jewels.
"Your third wish?" asked the Fairy Godmother, just as the old woman's cat wandered across the porch in front of them. "Ohh," the woman exclaimed, "Could you possibly turn my cat into a handsome young prince?"
*POOF* Standing before her was a young man far more handsome than anyone could ever imagine.
She stared at him in awe, totally smitten. As he moved towards her, she could feel her knees weaken. He bent down, lightly brushed his lips across her ear and whispered, "I'll bet you're sorry you had me neutured!"

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
And in case you're one of the ten people on the planet who haven't heard this one . . ._______________________________________________________

A young man came across an old lady siting on a park bench in the rain. She was sobbing her heart out and he paused to see what he might do to help.

“What’s up ma’am?” He asked.
“Oh you don’t want to know.” She answered.
“Yes I do want to know.” he said “Tell me what’s the matter and if there’s anything I can do to help.” So she told him her story.

“I’m actually a fairy, a good fairy. But I ran afoul of a bad fairy who cast a spell on me and turned me into an old lady. It all happened so suddenly and now I’m stuck in this body.”

“Is there any way out of it?” The young man asked.

“The only way is if I can get a young man to make passionate love to me five times in one night. Then when we both wake up in the morning I will be transformed back into my proper beautiful self with all my powers restored. And I’d be eternally bonded to the young man who had rescued me from this miserable fate.” she sniffed back some tears. “Once I have my powers again I’d be able to . . . Oh what’s the use. Look at me! Who would want to take me to bed?”

Well the young man was touched by this story and he looked the good fairy over. The body she was in was certainly that of an old lady. It smelled a bit of old lady and there were definite signs of bad skin and perhaps other disease. But ‘What the hell’ he said to himself. ‘With her powers restored . . .’

So he told her that he would help her and take her home with hm to his apartment for the night. “You will! Oh thank you, thank you” she said, “I will be eternally grateful and my powers will be your powers.”

He took her home and steeled himself to the task did his duty and then fell asleep exhausted. In the morning he woke up and reached out for his bed companion.

“Hello he said.”

“Hello to you she answered. And by the way, how old are you?”

“I’m twenty six.” he answered. “Why?”

“Twenty-six,” she said “and you still believe in fairies?”