Founders and family of Ochoa ferreteria?????

jay50h

Mar 21, 2013
Hey guys im new and i was just doing research, hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction. Does anyone in Santiago know any family information about the family of the Ochoa ferreteria???
i am most looking for information about an Antonio and Cristobal Ochoa, and if they had any sisters or etc??
Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Bob Boyd

Feb 3, 2004
Mario & Fulgencio Morel Ochoa, known as Marino y Yeyo, started the Ferreteria with a loan from their mother, sometime in the 1960s.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There was a third brother, kind of mixed up guy...Yeyo is still involved to a degree. Apparently the rest of the family has sold out. I am not sure if Cristobal and Antonio have any interest in the Ferreter?a. Marino bought out my compadre Valentin Sousa in Santo Domingo some time ago and I don't know what has happened to that branch of the company.

I am sure that an interview with Yeyo would be interesting.

HB

Bob Boyd

Feb 3, 2004
The third brother, Papito, only worked for Marino y Yeyo as he didn’t think his brothers would become successful. Marino passed away about 3 years ago while out playing golf.

jay50h

Mar 21, 2013
thanks guys, i was just interested because heard my father has an unlce name Antonio Ochoa and an other uncle he didnt know the name of from his mother side, that use to own a hardware business of some sort. But my father's mother (my grandmother) died at an early age when my father was 5 years old, and he left and never contacted the mother side of the family. i was just wondering if it could be the same people. so know i am doing research just to learn a little more..

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
Excuse me but u dont know thé truth even if u has it in front of you !! Al that u have written hère even that it was thé mother that gave him
thé money for thé ferretería.. ALL ARE LIÉS! EVERY WORD THAT U AND THE PEOPLE BELOW YOUR NAME... ARE ALL LIES FIND OUT THE TRUTH AND HOW AND HOW SHOCKED U WILL BE!! U SHOULD BE ASHAMED!
FIND OUT THE TRUTH AND LEARN FROM IT!!
ALL HAVE LIED SO IT MEANS UR LIFE IS LIES AND SO ARE ALL WHO RESPONDED HERE TO YOU
ALL LIERS ANS GOSSIPERS!!!
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
Sorry... JAY50h... o left u a respond saying how u are lying on this page about the ferretería and about Marino../ really his mother gave him money??? Really ?? all here are lies.. all what u have written are lies!! ... find our where the money really came from!!
U SHOULD B ASHAMED!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
thanks guys, i was just interested because heard my father has an unlce name Antonio Ochoa and an other uncle he didnt know the name of from his mother side, that use to own a hardware business of some sort. But my father's mother (my grandmother) died at an early age when my father was 5 years old, and he left and never contacted the mother side of the family. i was just wondering if it could be the same people. so know i am doing research just to learn a little more..
HEY JAY50h these two messages are for
You

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
The third brother, Papito, only worked for Marino y Yeyo as he didn’t think his brothers would become successful. Marino passed away about 3 years ago while out playing golf.
What a way to go. Oh death where is thy sting.RIP Marino

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Excuse me but u dont know thé truth even if u has it in front of you !! Al that u have written hère even that it was thé mother that gave him
thé money for thé ferretería.. ALL ARE LIÉS! EVERY WORD THAT U AND THE PEOPLE BELOW YOUR NAME... ARE ALL LIES FIND OUT THE TRUTH AND HOW AND HOW SHOCKED U WILL BE!! U SHOULD BE ASHAMED!
ALL HAVE LIED SO IT MEANS UR LIFE IS LIES AND SO ARE ALL WHO RESPONDED HERE TO YOU
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
Why not tell us the truth then?

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
Do you need a drink perhaps?

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
All of you guys don’t know what ur talking about! If Marino didn’t get that loan that his wife the mother of his first son Erasmo and the a girl Miguelina both morel Bermudez! F Nydia Bermudez did kit lens him all that money he would’ve been closed! Why is it that when its true tell it like it is.. it mas many many millions that the Bermudez gave him. She was his second wife!! And don’t start me with his third and pretended still be a widow.. as they say payback is a bitch!!!!!

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
many many lawyers so tahr family might pay back what was once a loan!! Who never payed a penny or un centavos!! Es así q son los dominicanos !!!

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
Aparente se le pego a Marino también no pagar la deuda q lo saco de la banca rota!! Así es q se paga?? El DIANCHE’!! Recuerde q hay papeles q están firmado por marino ..son 2 q hay y hay otro que será el #3../ quien sabe lo q valdrá la ferreteríia!!!

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
Do you need a drink perhaps?
Apparently u need ur more than I! At least I really tell ir like it is ! You didn’t know he was married to one of the Bermudez?and the amount that ahe lent him? She is a very well know in Santiago specially her father and he was killed in Santiago!’
U GUYS DO TELL IT LIKE IT IS IN SANTIAGO!!’
UR WRITE ALL LIES..:: dammmmnnnn

zoey_kat

Feb 2, 2007
All of you guys don’t know what ur talking about! If Marino didn’t get that loan that his wife the mother of his first son Erasmo and the a girl Miguelina both morel Bermudez! F Nydia Bermudez did kit lens him all that money he would’ve been closed! Why is it that when its true tell it like it is.. it mas many many millions that the Bermudez gave him. She was his second wife!! And don’t start me with his third and pretended still be a widow.. as they say payback is a bitch!!!!!
Raquel, do you realize that you have been commenting on a posting that is over 7 years old? The original questions were from 2013.

Reactions: Caonabo