Pasions Night Club And Plaza Gomez Diaz Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2005
This is not the first time they have been closed for this. The temporary might be a little bit longer this time than the last. Now where are all the lonely gringos in Santiago with no game going to go for companionship with Pasions shuttered?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
This is not the first time they have been closed for this. The temporary might be a little bit longer this time than the last. Now where are all the lonely gringos in Santiago with no game going to go for companionship with Pasions shuttered?

El Alto, in Burende.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Now where are all the lonely gringos in Santiago with no game going to go for companionship with Passions shuttered?

El National, La Sirena, Polla, Bravo, Jumbo..................just to name a few........
Game has nothing to do with it..........lol

B in Santiago

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
El National, La Sirena, Polla, Bravo, Jumbo..................just to name a few........
Game has nothing to do with it..........lol

B in Santiago
you may not have realized this but you have just given away some prime tips to "gameless" gringos and dominican yorks.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
This is sad news. This is one of the premiere cultural attractions in Santiago. This ranks higher than the monument as a must see while in Santiago. I have fell in love at least 40 time in that place. All the woman have been honest,loyal, faithful and loving to me........ for a whole hour.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
you may not have realized this but you have just given away some prime tips to "gameless" gringos and dominican yorks.

You're saying that there are still guys that don't know that supermarkets are the prime source of high quality women and that it also portrays you as a quiet, simple and valuable man who picks his own food?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I thought ALL gringos in DR lack "game" that is one of the reason why they moved there, so in other words there are gringos in DR with game? I GOT TO SEE THIS!!!

I will be back in DR next month can somebody in Sanitago PM a time and place so I could see a gringo in action picking up women. Maybe the gringos in Santiago are cooler and much more smooth then the ones in Santo Domingo because they make me laugh all the time. When I tell guys here in Chicago that Gringos in Santo Domingo take hookers out to dinner before they head back to his room, they all think I am lying one of my boys told me" I would believe you more if you said you walked on the sun, but a guy buying a hooker dinner is just CRAZY and no man is that lame" I responded take a trip to Santo Domingo, Boca Chica, Sosua and pull up a chair and NOT only do they buy dinner they hold hands when in the streets LOL!!!

BTW I can hop on a Caribe Tours and be in Santiago by 9:00 AM and be back in the capital by 7:00 PM. I just want to see the game in Santiago and if I am messing up some of your game just been seen with me, just tell JMB773 to get lost or beat it. A gringo with game MAN!!! I gotta see this LOL!!!!

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I thought ALL gringos in DR lack "game" that is one of the reason why they moved there, so in other words there are gringos in DR with game? I GOT TO SEE THIS!!!

I will be back in DR next month can somebody in Sanitago PM a time and place so I could see a gringo in action picking up women. Maybe the gringos in Santiago are cooler and much more smooth then the ones in Santo Domingo because they make me laugh all the time. When I tell guys here in Chicago that Gringos in Santo Domingo take hookers out to dinner before they head back to his room, they all think I am lying one of my boys told me" I would believe you more if you said you walked on the sun, but a guy buying a hooker dinner is just CRAZY and no man is that lame" I responded take a trip to Santo Domingo, Boca Chica, Sosua and pull up a chair and NOT only do they buy dinner they hold hands when in the streets LOL!!!

BTW I can hop on a Caribe Tours and be in Santiago by 9:00 AM and be back in the capital by 7:00 PM. I just want to see the game in Santiago and if I am messing up some of your game just been seen with me, just tell JMB773 to get lost or beat it. A gringo with game MAN!!! I gotta see this LOL!!!!

This is sad news. This is one of the premiere cultural attractions in Santiago. This ranks higher than the monument as a must see while in Santiago. I have fell in love at least 40 time in that place. All the woman have been honest,loyal, faithful and loving to me........ for a whole hour.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012

You being a gringo from Chicago must have incredible "game". Let me guess ,tinted windows on an old shined up S.U.V with chrome rims, music blaring and pants hanging off. That probably works in the windy city.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
You're saying that there are still guys that don't know that supermarkets are the prime source of high quality women and that it also portrays you as a quiet, simple and valuable man who picks his own food?

Some of the best pechuga and rump roast is on display at the supermercados.
At the clubs, you never know what's inside all the wrappings.

"R"

May 12, 2005

Here is a foto of our man JMB

3p4nsp.jpg

And his favorite hat

RTEmagicC_md_ne_2.jpg.jpg

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

don't bother. you will be disappointed. 99% of gringos in DR have no game. period. The ones who do, are not the ones drooling at young chicas in passion club. These guys are already set up and almost have no time or ardent desire to go out and pick up girls. They have their hands full.
The clueless gringo is either dating a semi hooker, married to one or simply supports her lifestyle with cash. many guys have kids with their maids and hookers they have dated. This is all pathetic to see, how gringos trying to buy "girlfriend experience" time from ghetto hookers.
So save your bus money and have the same laughter in santo domingo. The only positive part about santiago mongering is, guys are getting prettier girls/hookers than their counterparts in santo domingo. I have lived in santiago for many years and I can confirm, santiago girls are far prettier in general that the girls in SD.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
To be fair, I will also add that majority of dominican yorks are also dating barrio chopas (fake rubias). Gomez diaz and kelvin carwash is very famous among dominican york chopos.
AZB

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

Places open up and close all across the globe, and for you to put so much stock into a place like this well this tells me you need better hobbies and better ways to find enjoyment in life.

I have never been referred to a gringo in my life. Let me give you some "street smarts" sense you want to go there. A gringo is define in a book sense as anyone from from another country no matter their colors, but in DR it means something different Gringo in DR=

1.A person looking for cheap sex
2. A person to get a quick 1000 RD from
3. A person who does not need all of his change( so I am going to keep)
4. A person that rents a car and drive thousand of Dominicans all around the island
5. A perosn that sits in someones abuelita house and trys his best to seem like a good guy
6. A person that moves into a 100% Dominican barrio and call the colmado on their cell phone for 4 eggs and some bread.
7. A person a taxi driver charges 400RD for an 150RD ride
8. A person that walks around DR and thinks to himself ( Dumb ass women back home didn't think I was a catch, their LOSS)
9. A person that a Dominican thinks of when they need help to paint their house ( And when I mean help, BUY ALL THE PAINT)
10. A person that always have minutes on their cell( no need to keep minutes on your cell when your neighbor is a gringo)

And no tint SUV driving, chrome rim having, music blaring bumping, pants having off ass wearing, Chicago man living will EVER let group of people(Dominicans) use them and take of advantage of them like the "Dominican Gringo"

150% of Dominicans refer to me as Puerto Rican" Oye Puertorriqueno adonde va" in San Jose 150% of Ticos refer to me as American " Americano necessita hablar contigo para algo" even when I am thousands of miles away they never refer to me as "gringo", but if you want to call me a gringo I want stop you.

The word gringo is just a word, but it is what is behind the word that changes the meaning entirely. Just like the word B*TCH has so many meanings I lost track.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
G man

You seem to be forgetting that you also are a Gringo.:ermm:
How's your game???

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
don't bother. you will be disappointed. 99% of gringos in DR have no game. period. The ones who do, are not the ones drooling at young chicas in passion club. These guys are already set up and almost have no time or ardent desire to go out and pick up girls. They have their hands full.
The clueless gringo is either dating a semi hooker, married to one or simply supports her lifestyle with cash. many guys have kids with their maids and hookers they have dated. This is all pathetic to see, how gringos trying to buy "girlfriend experience" time from ghetto hookers.
So save your bus money and have the same laughter in santo domingo. The only positive part about santiago mongering is, guys are getting prettier girls/hookers than their counterparts in santo domingo. I have lived in santiago for many years and I can confirm, santiago girls are far prettier in general that the girls in SD.
AZB

You do have a profound insight into life.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom!

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I've always thought a gringo is a white foreigner for anyone. The other "qualities" are depending on the beholder. When a "gringo" is a CEO of whatever and comes to DR to close a deal and goes home the same day, he's a gringo nonetheless.
Gringo (green-go) is just the equivalent anglo word for Musi? (Monseiur), which in some southamerican countries is used to refer to white foreigners too...
I've never thought that "gringo" or "musiu" were offensive...

Status
Not open for further replies.