Wanted to Buy: 2BR/2Bath house

pelaut

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
www.ThornlessPath.com
Need a turnkey deal on a 2BR/2Bath small house in Santiago or Puerto Plata city,
unfurnished single level open plan (aka "great room" with kitchen breakfast bar) .

If not a single open area ("great room") plan, it must be able to be renovated to one.
Must be a secure area near to clinics and shopping,
A walled lot or deslinde is a plus.
Parking for 2 cars.

PM me with house info and your email address.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Not there! It is down by the Zona Franca. Near Ensanche Espaillat. Not a place you want to live.

HB

palmiche53

Dec 17, 2012
Let the people makig a living in real estate earn his/her plate of habichuelas. Many ex-pats are earning a living in real estate and they will get a comission from the seller and not from you. I see, you want to shoot the midleman.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
What you said does not make sense. I happen to know pelaut and what he needs...and that place is NOT on his list!...

HB

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I went and saw this house. It is out in Licey, just north of Santiago airport. Middle of nowhere really. Closed subdivision that is not closed yet.
Didn't sound in the middle of nowhere, but as you said you've been there. Real estate ads can be misleading, a lot.
Cerca de Clinica, Cerca de Escuela, Cerca de Centro Comercial,

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Thanks, Bob. Really stuck on only 2BR and nearer to central SG's big clinics and labs. We're an older couple.
Looks like a good deal though for a family.

Thanks again.

Seems like two bedroom houses in good areas are as rare as snake hips. Good luck.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Older 2br houses can be found in Villa Olga area which is near the Union Medica and the new supermecado Nacional.

Newer 2br houses can be probably found in Villa Maria between the HOMS and La Sirena.

Last but not least is building one. Here is a floor plan of one I'm building now:

e7f7m8.jpg