Sosua is a waste-Land at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
El Batey has become a waste-land at night. Too many lost souls both locals and foreigners. At night, Sosua is surely is a whores' nest, starting with Willis's place as the epic center of this hell. You can't drink a beer without whores offering themselves to you every other minute. Great Job Mrs. Newman!!!:eek:gre::disappoin

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
And the worst part of it is her "Deputy Mayor" is in charge of it all.

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
It has its times where it gets a little worse and then a little better and back and forth it goes. I honestly don't think it's changed a whole lot in the last four years. I've seen it worse than it is now and I've seen it better. To Derfish's point you have to learn to deal with that or find another spot. Too many folks come here looking for it so it isn't likely to go away. Both of Willie's current spots do pretty good as does Rumba and El Flow which have much of the same. So it doesn't bother everyone.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Sosua is hardly a secret, it's a pit of whores. The only people who complain about being pestered by whores in Sosua are those unable to admit to themselves and others why they are there. If you are there, it is no mistake.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
El Batey has become a waste-land at night. Too many lost souls both locals and foreigners. At night, Sosua is surely is a whores' nest, starting with Willis's place as the epic center of this hell. You can't drink a beer without whores offering themselves to you every other minute. Great Job Mrs. Newman!!!:eek:gre::disappoin

neither the ladies of easy virtue nor the foreigners are lost. they are exactly where they want to go. what gives you the right to decide that i am a lost soul if i choose to go to Pedro Clisante and chat up some ladies of the evening?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

I bet you must feel like an "Alien" out there. ;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i was in sosua many times and putas never pestered me. what am i doing wrong?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
i was in sosua many times and putas never pestered me. what am i doing wrong?

Actually, although I know you jest, there is a point in what you say. Dominican women are not as willing to get down with another woman as in other countries (well at least Europe), that is have experienced (apart from west Africa who are DEAD against it) whores or otherwise, they are very resistant to getting it on with each other, even when sharing a man.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
I'm sure there are people that look at you with disdain as well. Why not stay home or find another location to have your beer - like Cabarete, for instance?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Actually, although I know you jest, there is a point in what you say. Dominican women are not as willing to get down with another woman as in other countries (well at least Europe), that is have experienced (apart from west Africa who are DEAD against it) whores or otherwise, they are very resistant to getting it on with each other, even when sharing a man.
Pick a Haitian girl for that entertainment. ;)

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
El Flow and Rumba are not as pack as Willis's whore house. Willi, el Chamo, the Deputy-Mayor in Sosua has the biggest whore house in the whole area. This guy did not even finish High School. Ever since he got elected, he has become richer than he has ever been before. On the other hand, Mrs Newman is just a front for the ADSS.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
Willi says that, his administration is here to support the kids of Sosua and the local sports. He forgot to say that they are also here to support the whores that keep his business full at night.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
He also say that if you invest in the kids of Sosua and the sports, they will have a better future. But, I guess he also forfot to say that his investments on the whores that are making a better future for him too.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Having a boss man of Sosua who is not a monger to some extent is like having a lifeguard who can't swim. If he needs to run a whoring town he needs to know how to keep it crawling while looking like he's cleaning.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
D'Latin is a terrible bar. The visitors that frequent it are worse than the locals. Younger dudes full of bravado and puffed chests. I love Sosua both during the day and at night....I just stay out of Willy's place.

....I sound like one on those old guys...."young wippersnappers"

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
Mrs Neumann is surely doing a better job than Vladimir, but I'm not sure how she deals with Willi. For example, I wonder what she told him when Willia forcefully had Ruma Bar's sidewalk alter without proper notification of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.