Room Rental..

PaigeMaria

Jun 26, 2011
Hi Everyone! Looking for anyone that has information on a room rental or studio apartment for rent in puerto plata. Anyone with any info or even areas for me to look would be great. I did live cerca centro medico before. Thanks for your time if you reply.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
The complex where I live has studio apartments. I believe that some are available. It is in Urb. Atlantica, near the Brugal factory.

Charles Lowman

Mar 14, 2010
www.starquesteducation.com
I'm temporarily staying here at a hotel in Santiago. I'd like to find an apartahotel or studio in Puerta Plata for a few months. Do you have any names/contact numbers of places that you could share with me? It would be most appreciated. I can't seem to find anything online.

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
In Puerto Plata there is an appart-hotel in front of Jose Luis supermercado that is called Sunny Island Appartments. They have studios for rent on long-term. The owner is Canadian so it's saver in a way for your money... lol.

It's on the main street, busy with taxis, motoconchos and many stores to walk around without paying for transportation. With the mercado just in front, it's a blessing in disguise, since because of that it's somehow noisy during the day but I can live with that. Rent is not expensive and security is good.

Woman in charge is Norma ; 809-586-8376. Give her a call.