Non All-Inclusive in Punta Cana

knelson1003

Mar 29, 2013
I have asked suggestions for all-inclusives but can anyone tell me the best way to experience Punta Cana and Bavaro Beach without doing an all-inclusive?

Kim

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a fairly new motel next to Secrets in Cortecito that charges $80 US per day. This would be a good location. Don't remember the name, but someone might know it.

J.Baby

Dec 23, 2012
The NH is the name of the hotel, but I don't think it has a pool. I agree with Cap N Glen. Loads of condos available right now as the high season is ending. You can probably get a one bedroom for around 500 a month or a two for 800 right now. Prices subject to change from one building to the next. PM me if you want an opinion on any of the complexes around here. I know most of them. Some are nice, others seem to have a lot of pool problems. All are within a walk to the beach, restaurants ect.

Renting in true punta cana, much more expensive, but thats a personal choice.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I think she means Punta Cana Village and that area, down by the airport; as opposed to Bavaro Beach / el Cortecito. At least that's my best guess. Further south would be Cap Cana... also more expensive.

May 20, 2012
I think she means Punta Cana Village and that area, down by the airport; as opposed to Bavaro Beach / el Cortecito. At least that's my best guess. Further south would be Cap Cana... also more expensive.
We owe it to ourselves to take a vacation. Where should we start in exploring the East?!

We live in Cabarete, so are not afraid to drive, explore, etc. Sadly, our Spanish is limited though. But not into an AI probably, however never tried one I must admit!