Going to puerto plata 5/13-5/20 2013 night life for 20 year olds

Ian Stevenson

Apr 7, 2013
I am going with two of my best friends. We are staying in at the vip lifestyles vacation club. Will there be girls around and what is there to do if your looking for girls to party with (not hookers)

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Looking for "good" girls? One week in a tourist spot? Probably better to check out one of the other websites designed for that sort of information (I will send you a PM) and read, read, read ... ask questions .... and read some more! You will find out what you want to know!

Do you speak any Spanish?
Do you know what goes on in a "tourist" spot ... and how YOU will be seen there?

If you stick to your plan, you may find that your best bet is to party with other tourists (girls on vacation), given what you are looking for.

Good luck

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
If you are in an all inclusive complex don't plan on bringing any "local girls" back to your room. Security will not even let them on the premises. You will have to find some clubs off premises or maybe other tourists that are there for a good time. Good luck.

LTSteve

billma90

Aug 15, 2012
Toronto
Lots of ladies everywhere, get off the resort and say a couple hola's :) and you will find conversation ( or at least try to communicate ) .