Cheap entertainment in Puerto Plata

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Whilst waiting for my bike to be repaired in the excellent new bike shop on the malecon: 'bici pop shop'
i spent a fantastic hour near sundown watching the locals 'excercising'

Ay ay ay, not quite what i would call exercise! And it seems that the worse shape people were in (and some of those ladies were muy grande) the slower they moved :)

Highly recommended for passing an hour or two :bandit:

NY2DR

Nov 21, 2009
Whilst waiting for my bike to be repaired in the excellent new bike shop on the malecon: 'bici pop shop'
i spent a fantastic hour near sundown watching the locals 'excercising'

Ay ay ay, not quite what i would call exercise! And it seems that the worse shape people were in (and some of those ladies were muy grande) the slower they moved :)

Highly recommended for passing an hour or two :bandit:

Bici Shop is the best I get my Mountain Bike serviced there too. Highly recommended for anybody that rides bikes or wants to buy one. Just ask for the owner Silvi

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i used to enjoy that show as well when i lived nearby. there was this elderly lady moving very slowly but surprisingly energetically at the same time. how it that possible, you ask? simple. her every step seemed to send numerous layers of her loose skin into frantic motion, most specifically her pancake titties. what am i saying, pancake... more like a pair of crepes on a hot day, flapping joyfully, swinging freely, dangling softly somewhere in the general are of the elastic waist of her pants before subjecting peacefully to the forces of gravity and settling on her hips every time she stopped her laborous trot.

i always watched her with hungry eyes when she caught her breath and started again because this sudden motion would jolt her crepes upwards and i half expected, half hoped i may witness the first ever death my titticide...

Pablo29

Mar 23, 2013
i used to enjoy that show as well when i lived nearby. there was this elderly lady moving very slowly but surprisingly energetically at the same time. how it that possible, you ask? simple. her every step seemed to send numerous layers of her loose skin into frantic motion, most specifically her pancake titties. what am i saying, pancake... more like a pair of crepes on a hot day, flapping joyfully, swinging freely, dangling softly somewhere in the general are of the elastic waist of her pants before subjecting peacefully to the forces of gravity and settling on her hips every time she stopped her laborous trot.

i always watched her with hungry eyes when she caught her breath and started again because this sudden motion would jolt her crepes upwards and i half expected, half hoped i may witness the first ever death my titticide...

Very descriptive comment. I can actually picture her in my mind. Could slice my appetite!