Puerto Plata city guaguas

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Could someone kindly post the routes of the Puerto Plata city guaguas, the ones with big letters in the front windows (they range from "A" to "H" if I am correct).

I think this one is right.
"C"
Starts on the main highway near Munoz, Playa Dorada, The Stadium, The Hospital, La Javilla, Cofresi. (Returns on the same route, not doing a loop like the publicos).

I don't know where "F" starts. (Maybe in Sosua?). At the Stadium continues along Avenida Luis Ginebra. Not sure where after that.

As a newbie I once boarded one (I think an "H") near Playa Dorada. The driver assured me it went to La Javilla. Well, it did eventually, after doing a couple of circuits of Barrio Haiti and nearby barrios trying to pick up new passengers. Nice tour of the city for 25 pesos but I had an appointment!

Cheap, but for those who don't value their time. Plus the drivers can be bribed, or sweet-talked by pretty girls, to make radical departures from their set routes.

Possibly none of us knows the whole schedule, so just chip in with any you may be sure of.

Last edited: