House to Rent Required

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010
Required to rent - long lease, nice house, minimum 3 bedroom, good size grounds, very unusual I know but pool not vital, must accept dogs. Thanking you in advance

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
What do you mean security? Like surrounded by 10 - 12 foot block wall topped with 6 lines at 17,000 volts?

Dog Kennel with 4 runs?

2,000 m2 yard?

pool optional?

North West Santo Domingo?

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
What do you mean security? Like surrounded by 10 - 12 foot block wall topped with 6 lines at 17,000 volts? this is secure

Dog Kennel with 4 runs? u want dogs allowed, of course even have facilities

2,000 m2 yard? u want space, 2,000 m2 not enough, how much u want?

pool optional? has above ground pool, no want owner can take down

North West Santo Domingo? this is the location, u do not specify, what no good?

Since you gave a very very vague description of what you were looking for, I was replying with a description of a property I know about that would fit the description you gave to a perfect T.

see that part of the problem some OP think we can magically read their minds what they really mean when they post something, I see it ALL the time.

Well we can not over the internet, not yet, but soon..................you'll see.

g'luck finding your vague rental flopsy, dogs welcome but yes we eat rabbits!

Last edited:

Munequiita

Jun 14, 2013
Hi where is this house? I am looking.
Since you gave a very very vague description of what you were looking for, I was replying with a description of a property I know about that would fit the description you gave to a perfect T.

see that part of the problem some OP think we can magically read their minds what they really mean when they post something, I see it ALL the time.

Well we can not over the internet, not yet, but soon..................you'll see.

g'luck finding your vague rental flopsy, dogs welcome but yes we eat rabbits!