Helo to all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

roselina

Apr 18, 2013
USA
www.totallyfeet.net
Hi friends my name is Rose Lina i am new here i recently join this great community this is great forum to get information i read out all the threads on this forum and get pretty knowledge and also shared my knowledge in this forum.... Anyways would you like to introduce your self...?? I am also Interested to reading books and novels.... Any one also here who interested to read new books and novels....

arman

Apr 18, 2013
www.totallyfeet.net
Hi friends my name is Rose Lina i am new here i recently join this great community this is great forum to get information i read out all the threads on this forum and get pretty knowledge and also shared my knowledge in this forum.... Anyways would you like to introduce your self...?? I am also Interested to reading books and novels.... Any one also here who interested to read new books and novels....

Hi Rose
I am Arman. A am also a new guy here, and want to introduce my self , and i think it's a better idea to start a new conversation. I also read all the threads on this forum and get knowledge..... i am the big fan of reading books. Some of my new collection that i have collect in this month are :-
American Literature
Bartleby
Classic Book Shelf
Classic Reader

Authors:
Edgar A. Poe - The Edgar Allan Poe Society of Baltimore

All of these are my new collection. I hope you like it.........

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
bots talking to bots???? we can all just sit back and watch now. LOL I wonder if there are sankie bots... or sankette bots? Those threads are always more fun to read.

as an aside... one would think that if anyone were to read that much literature, they would pick up a better sense of syntax.

Status
Not open for further replies.